Sangli Urban Bank Recruitment 2020: Sangli Urban Co-operative Bank Limited released officially for filling of 09 posts of Branch Manager in the organization. The applicant can submit the online application by put up details in the columns mentioned in the form. This is a great job opportunity for those who want to work in the banking sector. See the details below to know the selection process, pay scale, age limit, and much more.
Sangli Urban Bank Recruitment Notification:
|Organization Name||Sangli Urban Co-operative Bank Limited|
|Name of the Job||Branch Manager|
|Number of Vacancies||09|
|Last Date to Apply||20th June 2020|
Sangli Urban Bank Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Sangli Urban Co-operative Bank Limited
Name of The Posts: Apply for the Branch Manager posts as specified below :
- Fort Mumbai – 01
- Kolhapur District – 01
- Solapur District – 01
- Parbhani District – 01
- Sangli District – 05
Last Date to Apply: 20th June 2020
Educational Qualifications: The required criteria for job application consists of :
- Bachelor’s degree in any stream.
- Knowledge of computers, Loan matters, and its recovery.
- Desired work experience for job is 10-15 years in banking and a minimum of 05 years as a branch manager.
- Applicants working in Co-Operative bank will get preference.
Selection Procedure: On the basis of performance in the Written Exam and Personal Interview, the applicant will be hired and recruited.
Pay Scale: The amount of salary will depend upon the qualification and experience the applicant hold.
Age criteria: All candidates except reserved are required to maintain the limit of 50-52 years for the application.
Official Website: www.sangliurbanbank.in
Important Instructions to apply for Recruitment 2020:
- Fill the application form in the format on www.sangliurbanbank.in and read it carefully for accuracy purposes.
- Upload copies of academic certificates with some other documents.
- A scanned white background photo with a signature must be attached too.
- At last, submit the application and send the print out of it to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: It is the duty of the applicant to check the website of the recruiter regularly.