BPSC Recruitment 2020: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) is inviting the potential and eligible candidates for the recruitment of Assistant Professor Posts. Selected candidates will be hired by BPSC as Assistant Professors for Government Engineering Colleges in Bihar.
Interested candidates will have to apply by both Offline and Online mode and the last date to submit the application form will be till 30th July 2020. Candidates who are interested in the vacancy must read the below article carefully to know about the application fees, educational qualifications and more.
BPSC Recruitment 2020 Details:
Recruitment body: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
Total Vacancies: 287
Advt. No.: 11/2020
Application mode: Offline and Online
Examination location: All across Bihar
Official website: bpsc.bih.nic.in
|Application Registration date||13th July 2020|
|Application Last Registration date||30th July 2020|
|Application Last date||14th August 2020|
|Application fees payment Last date||7th August 2020|
|Last date to send Hard copy through Speed post||24th August 2020 until 5 p.m|
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have completed their B.Tech/B.S/ B.E/ B.Sc (Engg) and M.Tech/ M.E/ M.S or integrated M.Tech in Electrical Engineering with first-class or its equivalent in any of the mentioned degrees.
Age Limit: Applicants are required to have at least 22 years of age in order to be eligible for recruitment. There is no information on the maximum age limit but the retirement age will be 65 years.
|General/ EWS/ BC||Rs.750/-|
|SC/ ST (only Bihar domicile)||Rs.200/-|
|PwD (for more than 40%)||Rs.200/-|
|Female candidates (only Bihar domicile)||Rs.200/-|
The selection for the post will depend on 4-parameters comprising of a total of 100 marks which is explained below:
- Research Performance and Academic records – 20 Marks
- Written Test based on Engineering and Work Knowledge – 40 Marks
- Interview – 15 Marks
- Candidates working’s weightage on contract basis on Assistant Professor post – 25 Marks
Steps to Apply for BPSC Recruitment 2020:
- First, you have to register yourself on the official website of BPSC, e. bpsc.bih.nic.in , It should be done 30th July 2020.
- Then, click on the apply link
- After that, enter the details asked by application form such as Contact details, Personal details, academic details etc.
- Finally, pay the application fees and submit the form.
- After the successful submission of online application form, applicant will have to print out the hard copy of that application form
- Then, they have to signature on that hard copy in English and Hindi with Blue Ball Pen at appropriate space.
- Finally, they have send out that hard copy till 24th August 2020 until m on a given address:
“Joint Secretary cum Exam Controller, Bihar Public Service Commission 15,
Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, Bailey Road,
Patna, Bihar 800001”