Cantonment Board Kasauli Recruitment 2020 Apply Online | 13 Vacancies
Good news for those who are feeling depressed because of the Lockdown in their city, town and villages as Cantonment Board Kasauli has released the online application for the candidates. There is direct recruitment for Clerk, Barrier Guard, Labour, Sweeper, Valve man, X-Ray Technician, Fireman and Medical Officer Posts with a total of 13 vacancies.
All eligible candidates can apply for these posts through the Cantt Board Recruitment portal. The last date for submitting the application form is 15th July, 2020. And, if you are interested in the given recruitment, then read further to know the eligibility criteria and other important information regarding the vacancies.
Details of the Cantonment Board Kasauli Recruitment 2020:
Name of the Company: Cantonment Board Kasauli
Name and Number of Vacancies:
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
Age Limit: There is a different age limit for different posts which are the following:
|Sweepers||For OBC- 18-28 years
For SC- 18-30 years
For UR- 18-25 years
|Valve man||18-30 years|
|X-Ray Technician||18-25 years|
|Barrier Guard||18-28 years|
|Medical Officer||18-30 years|
Pay Scale: Similar to Age-Limit, the pay scale also varies according their different posts which is given in the following:
- Labour/ Valve man/ Sweeper – Rs.4,900 – 10,680 + Rs.1300 Grade Pay
- X-Ray Technician – Rs.5,910 – 20,200 + 2800 Grade Pay
- Barrier Guard – Rs.5,910 – 20,200 + 3000 Grade Pay
- Fireman – Rs.5,910 – 20,200 + 1900 Grade Pay
- Clerk – Rs.5,910 – 20,200 + 1900 Grade Pay
- Medical Officer – Rs.15,600 – 39,100 + 5400 Grade Pay
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Medical Officer: The candidate must possessed their MBBS degree for this post.
Sweeper (Safaiwalas): The candidate must pass their 8th standard/ 8th class before applying for this post.
Clerk: The interested candidate must clear their 12th standard. Also, they should possess the English typewriting skills of minimum 30 words per minute or 25 Hindi words per minute. The candidate should also possess the knowledge about the word processing in the computer system as mentioned by recruit authority.
Valve man: The candidate should have passed their 8th standard along with the experience of plumbing, water fitting etc.
Fireman: The candidate must have passed their 12th standard and should be a former member of Home Guard. The person should also qualify their basic training course in Elementary Fireman’s service course and Home Guard which is conducted by recognised government Fire Service Department. Candidate should also clear their minimum physical standards.
Labour: Candidate should possess their 8th standard passed document and should have some experience regarding the post.
Barrier Guard: Applicant must have passed their 12th standard exams and must qualify the minimum physical standards.
X-Ray Technician: Candidate must clear their 12th standard with medical/ non-medical (science) stream. Also, they should have possessed either One-year Diploma or B.Sc Degree in Radiology.
Selection process: There are several procedures for different posts which are given below:
- The walk-in interview is for Medical Officer Post only.
- Candidates for Clerk post should attend Multiple Choice Objective exam (100 marks) and also clear the Typing Test.
- Applicant should qualify their Multiple Choice examination (100 marks) and Skill Test for Barrier Guard and Fireman.
- Candidate must pass the Multiple Choice Objective type examination of 100 marks for X-Ray Technician.
- Also Multiple Choice Objective type questions and Physical/Trade Test for Labour, Valve man and Sweepers.
- For UR/ OBC/ Ex-servicemen – Rs.500/-
- For females – 100/-
- For SC and Physical Handicaps – Nil (Free)
- The application fee which you will pay will be non-refundable and can only be paid by online mode.
How to Apply: Candidates who are interested in the given vacancies can apply for it by visiting the official site of Cantonment Board @ www.canttboardrecruit.org
And again, you can submit the application form till 15th July, 2020.