ESIC Hospital Recruitment 2020: Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Delhi has released the application for the recruitment of several posts including Full-Time Contractual Specialist, Senior Resident, Senior Resident on Contract basis, Part-time Specialist and Part-time Super Specialist.
There are a total of 61 vacancies available to recruit. Applicants who are interested in the mentioned vacancy should read a complete article to know about eligibility, educational qualification, and more.
ESIC Hospital Recruitment 2020 Details:
Name of Organization: Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Hospital
Notification Release Date: 28th May 2020
Job Location: Delhi
Selection Process: Walk-in-Interview
Interview Date: 16th, 17th and 18th June 2020
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancy|
|Senior Resident on Contract Basis||05|
|Part-time Super Specialist||05|
|Full-time Contractual Specialist||05|
- Senior Resident: Candidates should complete their Post Graduation Degree or Diploma in a relevant field from a recognized university. The certificates should also be recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI) with valid Delhi Medical Council (DMC)
- Senior Resident on Contract Basis: Candidates must possess their Post Graduate Degree/MBBS or Diploma in relevant field from a recognized university. They should also be recognized by MCI with DMC registration.
- Part-time Super Specialist: Participants must have completed their MBBS/DNB/MS/MD/MCH/OM and they should be registered with MCI or State Medical Council (SMC).
- Full-time Contractual Specialist: Candidates should possess their DNB/Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in the concerned field from a recognized institute. They should also have 3-years of working experience after completing their DNB/Post Graduate degree while 5-years of experience if they are Diploma holder.
- Part-time Specialist: Participants must possess their MBBS with Post Graduation in DNB/MD/Diploma from recognized institute along with post qualification experience of 3-years for Graduated Degree while 5-years for Diploma holders. The Degrees and Diploma should be registered with the State Medical Council (SMC)/ Medical Council of India (MCI).
ESIC Hospital Recruitment 2020: Walk-in-Interview
Interested candidates will have to bring their Original academic documents along with the application form provided in the official notification at the Interview venue. Also, candidates must bring their Testimonials and working experience letter at the time of the interview.
Interview’s Time and Venue: Applicants will have to come to Medical Superintendant, ESIC hospital, Sector-15 (Rohini) Delhi on 16th, 17th, and 18th of June, 2020 at 9 a.m.
If there are more queries, then visit the ESIC official website and download the official notification to know further details regarding the mentioned recruitment.