HPSSC Recruitment 2020: One of the most awaited opportunities is here as Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC) is inviting the eligible candidates for the recruitment of several posts including Junior Engineer, Clerk, Surveyor, Law Officer, Labour Inspector, Computer Operator, and such others. There are a total of 896 vacancies waiting to be filled.
The submission of online application is starting from 22nd June 2020 and you can submit it till 21st July 2020. If you are interested in applying for the recruit, then please read further to learn about the vacancy details, educational qualification, application fees, and more.
HPSSC Recruitment 2020 Details:
Organization Name: Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC)
Examination Name: HPSSC Recruitment
Notification Released Date: 1st May 2020
Application Starting Date: 22nd June 2020
Application Last Date: 21st July 2020
Last Fee Payment Date: 21st July 2020
Application Mode: Online
Job Location: Himachal Pradesh (H.P)
Official Website: hpsssb.hp.gov.in
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Junior Office Assistant||45|
|Milk Procurement Assistant||09|
|Junior Quality Control Officer||03|
|Junior Laboratory Technician||02|
|Video Film Editor||01|
Educational Qualification: Candidates are required to possess their 10th DMC/ Intermediate (12th class) DMC/Diploma/Bachelor/ITI/B.A/B.Sc/M.Sc to be eligible for the recruitment.
Age Limit: The applicants should be aged from 18-45 years old if they want to apply for the vacancy. Also, Age Relaxation is provided as mentioned in the official notification.
- For General/UR/EWS: 360/-
- For SC/ST/OBC/PWBD/Dependant/BPL: 200/-
- For all Females/Ex-Servicemen: Nil/Free
Steps to Apply For HPSSC Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website of HSSC which is,hp.gov.in
- For Fresher, Register on the website by creating the Username and Email Id.
- Use that Username to log in to the account.
- Now, complete the details asked by Application form by filling the personal details, phone number, Academic details, etc.
- Upload your passport size photo and signature with a specified format and file size.
- After that, pay the application fees and submit the form.
- Just to ensure, save the payment receipt and application form for future reference.
For more jobs like this, click here