IISER Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020: Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) in Berhampur has released the notification for the recruitment of Office Assistant, Superintending Engineer, and Junior Translator posts. There are a total of 24 vacancies to be filled.
The candidates who are interested in this recruitment will have to submit the application form through both online and offline mode which will be explained in the below article along with the eligibility criteria and other details.
IISER Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020 Details:
Name of Organization: Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Behrampur
Application Starting Date: 22nd May 2020
Application Last Date: Candidates will have to apply both through Offline and Offline with different dates which are mentioned below:
- Online application submission should be done till 11th June, 2020.
- A hard copy of Offline application submission should be sent by Registered/ Speed Post by 22nd June, 2020.
Advertisement no.: NT – 01/20
Official website: www.iiserbpr.ac.in
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy|
- Superintending Engineer: Candidates should possess their 1st class degree or it’s equivalent in Engineering (preferable in Civil) from a recognized Institute/University. They should also possess the knowledge about computer applications including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Junior Translator: Applicants must complete their Bachelor’s degree in Hindi or English language is compulsory or the medium of examination of equivalent to Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for the given posts.
- Office Assistant: Participants should have their Bachelor’s degree in any discipline along with the proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and also sufficient skill in typing speed.
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Superintending Engineer||Up to 57 years|
|Junior Translator||Up to 35 years|
|Office Assistant||Up to 30 years|
- For each post, the application fees will be 500/-
- For Women/ST/SC/PWD/Ex-servicemen/Transgender category, the application fees will be free if they apply for Group B & C
How to apply for IISER Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020?
As we already mentioned that it is compulsory to submit the application form by both online and offline method which is briefly explained below:
- For Online submission:
- Firstly, click on the given link to official website. www.iiserbpr.ac.in
- Secondly, fill up all the essential information asked from the application form.
- Then upload your signature and passport size photo with specified file size and format.
- Then, pay the application fees through online methods like debit cards.
- Finally, submit your application form and Print out its Hard copy.
Note: The application form should be submitted before 11th June, 2020 at 5:30 PM.
- For Offline Submission:
- Print out your online application form, duly signed by you on each page.
- The Xerox copies of all educational documents, testimonials, and experience should be self-attested.
- Remember to send the application form with all the above-mentioned documents before 22nd June, 2020 till 5:30 p.m. to the institute.
- And the complete application should be sent by Courier/Speed post.
- Also, the envelope containing the complete application form should be written with “Application for the post of …………..” by writing post name in the blank.
Address to Send:
Recruitment cell, Room no. 205, 2nd Floor
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Berhampur, Transit Campus (Govt. ITI Building)
Engineering School Road
Berhampur, Dist. Ganjam, Odisha
Pin code: 760010
Telephone no. +91 680 2227 710
Note: The institute will not be responsible for any postal delays.