India Post Recruitment 2020: India Post had announced the notice for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sewak posts in the Haryana, Uttarakhand, and Madhya Pradesh. India Post has announced a total of 4166 vacancies. The online application is started from 08th June 2020 and the last date to apply for the post is 07th July 2020. Applicants can check all the information like eligibility criteria, Steps to Apply, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, etc in this article mentioned below.
India Post Recruitment 2020 Notification:
|Name Of Organization||India Post|
|Name of the Job||Gramin Dak Sewak|
|Number of vacancies||4166 vacancies|
|Last Date to apply||07th July 2020|
India Post Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
India Post has announced a total of 4166 vacancies of Gramin Dak Sewak posts. Check out the state-wise distribution of the following post below table.
|State||No. of Vacancies|
India Post Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Eligible Applicant should be 10th class passed.
- Studied the local language of the state where you want to apply up to 10th class.
- The age of the eligible candidates should be from 18 to 40 years.
- Age relaxation for reserved category is as per government rules and no relaxation for the EWS category.
Pay Scale: Salary for the post is from Rs.10,000 – Rs. 14,500( different for different State)
Selection Procedure: Selection of the eligible candidates will be done on the basis of Merit List.
How to Apply India Post GDS Recruitment 2020?
Eligible and Interested Applicants can apply for the following post through an online application link on or before 07th July 2020.
- Firstly the Candidate needs to open the given application link(https://appost.in/gdsonline).
- Then-candidate has to register and obtain a unique reference id.
- After the registration, the candidates make the payment through online method or offline at any head post office.
- After payment, candidates must fill all the information asked in the form and click on the submit button.
Application Link: https://appost.in/gdsonline