LHMC Recruitment 2020: Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC) in New Delhi has finally released their official notification for the recruitment of different posts such as Nurse Attendant (NAs), Dhobi (Oho), Dark Room Assistant (DRA), Data Entry Technician (DET), Haemodialysis Technician (HT), X-Ray Technician (XRT) and Medical Social Welfare Officer/ Social worker posts.
There are a total of 27 vacancies waiting to be filled and the last date of application submission is till 13th June, 2020. So, Candidates who are interested in these vacancies will have to fill up the through Offline mode. Please read the article carefully to know about the eligibility criteria and other essential details.
LHMC Recruitment 2020 Details:
Organization Name: Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC)
Notification Date: 19th May 2020
Application Last Date: 13th June, 2020
Application mode: Offline
Official website: lhmc-hosp.gov.in
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancy|
|Nursing Attendant (NA)||16|
|Haemodialysis Technician (HT)||04|
|X-Ray Technician (XRT)||02|
|Dark Room Assistant (DRA)||01|
|Data Entry Technician (DET)||01|
|Social worker/Medical Social Welfare Officer||01|
Educational Qualification: Applicants who have completed their following education will be considered as qualified for Job profile:
- Matriculation (10th class)
- Intermediate (12TH class)
Note: The above educational certificates should be affiliate from recognized university or institute in India.
|Name of Post||Age Limit|
|Nursing Attendant (NA)||18-27 years|
|Haemodialysis Technician (HT)||Up to 30 years|
|X-Ray Technician (XRT)||21-31 years|
|Dhobi (Oho)||18-27 years|
|Dark Room Assistant (DRA)||21-30 years|
|Data Entry Technician (DET)||18-27 years|
|Medical Social Welfare Officer/ Social worker||21-28 years|
Application fees: There application fees vary depending on the category which is mention below:
- For General/UR – Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST – Rs.300/-
- For PWD – Nil/Free
- The only mode of payment will be Banker’s Cheque/ Demand Draft.
- Banker’s Cheque/Demand Draft will be made only in the favour of The Director from KALAWATI Saran Children’s Hospital, payable at New Delhi.
- Applicants should remember to write his/her name, Applied Post name, Category and Mobile number on the back-side of Banker’s Cheque/Demand Draft.
How to Apply for LHMC Recruitment 2020 by Offline mode?
- Click on the given link, lhmc-hosp.gov.in, to reach the application form of LHMC.
- Then, take the print out of application form in PDF format.
- Pick the required post at which you want to apply for.
- Fill-up all the necessary information asked in the application form.
- Courier your filled application form along with the copy of required documents to Recruitment Cell, Room no.- 103, Administrative Block, Old Building, First Floor, at Kalawati Saran Children’s Hospital, New Delhi.
Note: The courier should be sent before 13th June, 2020.