Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2020: The latest job news is declared by the Ministry of Defence under sports quota in Table Tennis. Interested person can apply on the prescribed paper from the portal of Defence Ministry. Applicant must apply by 25th July 2020 and for further details of Defence Ministry Recruitment 2020, check the details below.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Ministry of Defence|
|Name of the Job||Lower Division Clerk|
|Number of Vacancies||01|
|Last Date to Apply||25-07-2020|
Ministry of Defence Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Ministry of Defence
Name of The Posts: An interested candidate can apply for the jobs of Lower Division Clerk.
Last Date to Apply: 25th July 2020 (within 21 days of advertisement).
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must be 12th pass from the recognized board. Beside it, the candidate must also have vast scope in Sports with good command on the computer. He/She must possess national sports certificates in Table Tennis.
Selection Procedure: Some parameters have to be qualified before getting the job are :
- Field Trials.
- Written Test.
- Skill Test.
- Typing Test.
- Medical Fitness and Police Verification.
Pay Scale: Minimum amount paid to the candidate for the work is Rs. 19900/- per month. The maximum amount will depend upon the skills and qualifications the applicant had.
Age criteria: Only the candidates exist between 18 to 27 years are eligible for the job. In addition, see list below :
- 05 years relaxation in age for Sports Person.
- 05 years for SC/ST candidates while for OBC candidates this limit is for 03 years.
- For Departmental Sportsmen, maximum age can be 45 years (50 years SC/ST).
- Age will be computed as on 10th March 2020.
Important Instructions to apply for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2020:
- Download the form from the website and mention details in the columns.
- Paste the photograph in it and attach the self-attested photocopies.
- Send the duly filled application to The Controller, Controller of Quality Assurance (Small Arms). P.O – Ichapur Nawabganj. North 24 Parganas, Pin – 743144.
- Government employees are required to produce NOC certificates from the employer.