NBPGR Recruitment 2020: ICAR-National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR) is inviting the eligible candidates for the recruitment of Scientific Administrative Assistant, Project Associate and Research Associate III posts. There are a total of 11 numbers of vacancies waiting to be filled and the last date to apply for the given recruitment will be 15th June 2020.
Candidates who will be selected for these posts will put under DBT funded network project will work on;
“Mainstreaming rice landraces diversity in varietal development through genome-wide association: It’s a model for a Large-scale utilization of gene bank collections of rice”.
The project will go on for 5 years (Approx. till Feb 2025) at ICAR-NBPGR, New Delhi. The recruitment posts are temporary in nature with co-term with the project.
NBPGR Recruitment 2020 Details:
Company name: ICAR- National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR)
Application Start Date: 4th June 2020
Application Start Date: 15th June 2020
Application mode: Email ID
Official website: nbpgr.ernet.in
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancy|
|Scientific Administrative Assistant/ Fieldworker||4|
|Research Associate III||2|
- Project Associate: Candidates should possess their Post-Graduate Degree in Computer Science or Computer application with at least 60% aggregates or their equivalent. It should be remembered that each diploma and degree should be from a UGC recognized university.
- Scientific Administrative Assistant/ Fieldworker: Candidates should complete their Master’s in Molecular Biology/Botany/Life Sciences/Agriculture or subjects related to specialization in Biotechnology/Bio-informatics from a recognized university or institute.
- Research Associate III: Applicant should complete their Doctoral Degree in Plant Breeding/Life Sciences/Molecular Biology/ Bio-informatics/ Biotechnology or related subjects.
- Applicants will be selected through Interviews which will be taken by both Video Conferencing and in-person interviews due to the COVID-19 pandemic situation.
- The eligible candidates will be informed after the screening of all applications. They will be informed either over the phone call or email.
- Candidates who will appear at in-person interviews should come with their original documents for verification. However, candidates with online interviews will have to verify their original documents in their later stages.
|Name of Post||Pay Scale|
|Project Associate||Rs.31,000/- per month + 24% HRA|
|Scientific Administrative Assistant/ Fieldworker||Rs.18,000/- per month + 24% HRA|
|Research Associate III||Rs.54,000/- per month + 24% HRA|
|Name of Post||Age Limit|
|Project Associate||Upto 35 years|
|Scientific Administrative Assistant/ Fieldworker||Upto 50 years|
|Research Associate III||Upto 35 years|
How to Apply for NBPGR Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates will have to send their application form in an enclosed performa along with the scanned copy of their mentioned original documents by email and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Also, copy it to email@example.com.
Note: Remember that the application should be sent before 15th June 2020 otherwise it will no longer be valid.