PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has finally released the official notification for the recruitment of different Apprenticeship posts such as Apprenticeship of Civil Engineer and Electrical Engineer for 1 year, Office management, Assistant and Executive for Human Resources department.
There are a total of 114 vacancies waiting to be filled and the post location covers the Western Region of Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, and Madhya Pradesh. Please read the further article carefully to learn about the educational qualification, eligibility, and more.
PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Details:
Name of Company: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)
Advt. no.: WR-I/RHQ/HR/Apprentice/2020-21/
Application Starting Date: 23rd May 2020
Application Closing Date: 14th June 2020
Application mode: Online
Selection process: Interview
Official website: powergridindia.com
|Post ID||Post Name||No. Of Vacancy|
|478||Apprenticeship for Electrical Engineer Graduate||69|
|479||Apprenticeship for Civil Engineer Graduate||11|
|480||Diploma in Electrical Engineering||23|
|481||Diploma in Office Management||2|
|482||Executive (Human Resources)||5|
|483||Assistant (Human Resources)||4|
- For Graduate Apprenticeship: Applicants should possess their Graduation Degree in the relevant field.
- For Diploma Apprenticeship: Candidates will have to complete their Diploma in the concerned discipline to apply for the recruitment.
- For Human Resource Apprenticeship: Candidates must have Graduated from MBA in a relevant field to be qualified for the post.
Stipend for PGCIL recruits:
- Diploma in Office Management and Electrical Engineering, Assistant (Human Resource) will be awarded the stipend of Rs. 12,000/- on a monthly basis.
- Graduated in Civil Engineering and Electrical Engineering, Executive in Human Resources will get the stipend of Rs. 15,000/- per month.
How to apply for PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment?
- First of all, click on the official link, powergridindia.com
- Secondly, hit the “Click here to Apply” option.
- After that, candidates need to register themselves for the applied post according to their educational qualification.
- Next, you will have to register in the NATS portal by entering your RDAT/BOAT registration ID.
- Now click the Submit button.
- Finally, fill your personal information asked by the application form.