RUHS Recruitment 2020: Rajasthan University of Health Science (RUHS) is inviting the eligible candidates for the recruitment of Medical Officer (MO) post. The official notification was released on 3rd June 2020 and there are a total of 2000 vacancies waiting to be filled. Candidates who are interested to apply for this opportunity will have to apply through online mode along with online payment.
The submission of online application will initiate from 8th June 2020 and the last date to apply the form will be 30th June 2020. Please read the further article to know about the recruitment details such as educational qualification, age limit, and more.
RUHS Recruitment 2020 Details:
Recruitment Body: Rajasthan University of Health Science (RUHS)
Post name: Medical Officer (MO)
Total Vacancies: 2000
Pay Scale: Rs.15,600-Rs.39,100 at entry-level
Advt. No.: 1668/2020
Application and Payment mode: Online
Official website: ruhsraj.org
Educational Qualification: Candidates are compulsory to complete their MBBS along with RMC registration.
Age Limit: The required Age Limit of Candidate should be from 22-47 years.
|Application Starting Date||8th June 2020|
|Application Closing Date||30th June 2020|
|Editing/Correction Date of Application form||6th July 2020 (till admit card issued)|
|Admit Card Printing Date||6th July 2020 (5 p.m onwards)|
|Date of Examination||12th July 2020|
- For SC/ST category (Only for Rajasthan State):2,500/-
- All other Candidates:5,000
How to Apply for RUHS Recruitment 2020?
- Firstly, Click on the link of the official website, i.e. ruhsraj.org
- Secondly, select the available functional area for a relevant job as per your eligibility and convenience.
- After that, fill-up your essential details asked by application forms such as Name, phone number, academic details, work experience, and other details.
- Then, upload your passport size photo along with the signature and other asked documents with specific file size and format.
- Now, pay your application fees through online or offline mode.
- Verify your entered details and submit the form.
- Print out your payment receipt and application form for emergency reference.