AAI JE Recruitment 2020: A statutory body called name Airport Authority of India headquartered in New Delhi was built under the supervision of the Airports Authority of India Act, 1994. The operations of the company are spread on a global scale including 125 airports and the company is responsible for upgrading, maintaining, and managing civil aviation infrastructure.
AAI JE Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Airport Authority of India|
|Name of the Job||Junior Executive|
|Number of Vacancies||180|
|Last Date to Apply||02nd September 2020|
AAI JE Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Airport Authority of India
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Executive (Civil) – 15
- Junior Executive (Electrical) – 15
- Junior Executive (Electronics) – 150
Last Date to Apply: September 02nd, 2020
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and Technology with first division.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be called for documents verification on the basis of the GATE – 19 scores at Corporate Headquarters New Delhi.
Pay Scale: The pay scale for Junior Executive post is Rs. 40000 to 140000/- @3%
Age criteria: Must be 27 years and age relaxation will be for reserved candidates is such that 30 years (OBC) and 32 years (SC/ST). But age benefits will be available only after producing sufficient evidence.
Fee Details: General and OBC caste – Rs. 300 while for SC/ST/PWD and Female – no fees.
Official Website: www.aai.aero
Important Instructions to apply for AAI JE Recruitment 2020:
- Only online applications can be filled for vacancies in AAI.
- For this, you need to log in to the website and go to the career section.
- Click on Apply online and tab on button agree on terms and conditions after reading instructions.
- Put the details demanded there (name, qualifications, age, e-mail, contact, etc.) with the scanned photograph attached to the portal in the dimension of 20kb-50kb and along with it, upload signature on a white page with black ink.
- Upload the copies of all certificates mentioned in the notification and finally submit the form.
- Govt. employee need to produce “Non-Objection Certificate”