ACTREC TMC Recruitment 2020: Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) which is an Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) has finally released an official notification for the recruitment of several posts such as Technician, Junior Engineer, Scientific Officer, Nurse, Foreman and such other posts.
There are a total of 146 vacancies waiting to be filled in the organization. Aspirants who are interested in the mentioned recruitment will have to apply online and then also send a hard copy at a specific address which will be mentioned below. So, keep reading the article to know about the vacancy details.
ACTREC TMC Recruitment 2020 Details:
Name of the Organization: Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in
Advt. No.: ACTREC/ADVT/-A/3/2020
Application Starting Date: 7th August 2020
Application Last Date: 14th August 2020
Application mode: Online and Offline
Official website: tmc.gov.in
|Post name||No. of Vacancies|
|Scientific Assistant ‘B’||58|
|Assistant Medical Social Worker||02|
|Scientific Officer D (Nuclear Medicine)||02|
|Scientific Officer D (Computational Imaging)||01|
|Scientific Officer D (Centre for Cancer Epidemiology)||01|
|Scientific Officer D (Radiopharmacist)||01|
|Scientific Officer D (Nuclear Medicine)||01|
|Scientific Officer C (Radiopharmacist)||01|
|Scientific Officer C (Clinical Research Coordinator)||01|
|Scientific Officer C (Nuclear Medicine)||01|
|Junior Engineer (Bio-Medical)||01|
- Scientific Assistant ‘B’: Sc in the relevant field.
- Nurse ‘A’: Candidate must have completed their Nursing and Midwifery course along with Diploma in Oncology nursing with 2-years of Clinical experience in at least 50 bedded Hospital OR should hold their Basic/Post Basic B.Sc in Nursing with the same 2-years of Clinical experience in 50 bedded hospital. Applicants must be eligible to register with State Nursing Council/ Indian Nursing Council. Applicants with Diploma in Oncology Nursing with serving the entire bond period will be awarded age relaxation by 5 years.
- Coordinator ‘B’: Must be B.Sc passed.
- Foreman: Should have SSC and ITI passed with Full-time course of 2-years from recognized University/Institute.
- Technician: CMLT/DMLT with HSC along with experience in a relevant post.
- Pharmacist ‘B’: Pharma or B.Pharma passed.
- Assistant Dietician: Applicant must be a registered Dietician with an M.Sc degree.
- Assistant Medical Social Worker: Participant must possess their Post-Graduate degree in Social Science (MSW) from a recognized University.
- Scientific Officer D (Nuclear Medicine): DMRIT/PGDFIT with M.Sc degree or M.Sc degree in Nuclear Medicine with RSO exam passed of AERB/RPAD with experience in CECT/PET of 1-year Post Qualification.
- Scientific Officer D (Computational Imaging):D in Electrical Engineering/ IT/ Computer Science.
- Scientific Officer D (Centre for Cancer Epidemiology): Post-Graduate in BAMS/ Biology/ BHMS/ BDS.
- Scientific Officer D (Radiopharmacist): Sc degree in Biochemistry/ Chemistry or M.Sc in Nuclear Medicine with working experience in Radiopharmaceutical formulation in a radiopharmacy Hospital.
- Scientific Officer D (Nuclear Medicine): DMRIT/PGDFIT with M.Sc degree or M.Sc degree in Nuclear Medicine.
- Scientific Officer C (Clinical Research Coordinator): BHMS/ BAMS/ M.Sc.
- Scientific Officer C (Nuclear Medicine): M.Sc degree in Biochemistry/ Chemistry with PGDFIT/ DMRIT.
- Officer-In-charge (Dispensary): Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy registered with State Pharmacy Council Registration.
- Junior Engineer (Bio-Medical): Applicants must possess a Degree in Bio-Medical Engineering.
- Housekeeping Supervisor: B.Sc holder in Hotel Management.
- Kitchen Supervisor: Diploma/ Degree in Hotel Management and Catering Technology along with 1-year of working experience.
- For General category: 300/-
- For SC/ST/ Ex-Serviceman/ PwD/ Female candidates: No fee/ Free
How to Apply for ACTREC Recruitment 2020:
- Firstly, applicants will have to apply online through the official website link that is mentioned above.
- Then, candidates must submit the hard copy of the application form of online application within 7-days after the last date of online application which is 14th August 2020. Please write on the envelope as “Applied Post name”- Advt No. ACTREC/ADVT/-A/3/2020, which should be sent on the given address:
Administrative officer, Advanced Centre for Treatment,
Research and Education in Cancer,
Navi Mumbai- 410210