APSC Recruitment 2020: The Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) is inviting the eligible candidates for the recruitment of several posts including Junior Engineer (JE), Assistant Architect, and Assistant Engineer. The official notification was released on 24th June 2020.
There are a total of 577 vacancies waiting to be filled in the organization. Candidates who are interested in the mentioned recruitment can apply through offline methods which will be explained below along with other vacancy details.
APSC Recruitment 2020 Details:
Organization Name: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
Application mode: Offline
Advt. No.: 03/2020
Application Starting Date: 24th June 2020
Application Last Date: 24th July 2020
Official website: apsc.nic.in
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Junior Engineer (Civil) under the Rural Development and Panchayat Department||344|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) under the Rural Development and Panchayat Department||222|
|Assistant Architect under Public works (Building and NH) Department||11|
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Assam to be eligible for the recruitment.
- It is mandatory for the candidate to possess adequate knowledge of English as well as a minimum of 1 official Language of State of Assam such as Bangali, Assamese, Bodo This criterion is exempted for candidates who belong to Dima Hasao Autonomous Council and Karbi Analog Autonomous Council.
- Participants are also required to possess PRC issued in Assam for education purposes which will also be used as proof for residency along with application form.
- For Junior Engineer (Civil) post: Candidates must have completed their Diploma or Graduation Degree in Civil Engineering recognized from any Institution affiliate by AICTE and recognized by Government in regular course.
- For Assistant Engineer posts: Applicants must possess their Degree in B.E or its equivalent degree in Civil Engineering from the institute approved by AICTE.
- For Assistant Architect: Participants must hold their Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture from a recognized Indian or Foreign University. The degree should be registered by the Council of Architecture, India.
Age Limit: The age limit of applicants should be from 21 to 38 years old in order to be eligible for the job. The upper age Limit (Age Relaxation) is also provided as per mentioned in Govt. Norms.
|Junior Engineer (JE)||Rs.14,000- Rs.60,500/- PB-2 with Rs.8,700/- GP|
|Assistant Engineer||Rs.30,000- Rs.1,10,000/- PB-4 with Rs.12,700/- GP|
|Assistant Architect||Rs.30,000- Rs.1,10,000/- PB-4 with Rs.12,700/- GP|
- General/ EWS category:250/-
- ST/SC/OBC/MOBS category:150/-
- BPL category: Nil/No fees
Application fees can be deposit by Treasury Challan in Head of Account
(Non-Tax revenue, Other non-tax revenue 0051 PSC, 105 State PSC Application fees receipt of APSC)
The Challan should be filled with Name of the Post along with Department. The Treasury Challan Original Copy should be sent/submit along with application form.
Application fees can also be deposited online through GRAS (Government Receipt Accounting System)
In this method, you will have to submit the Print copy of Treasury Challan by GRAS along with application form.
How to Apply for APSC Recruitment 2020:
As we mentioned earlier, the only way to apply for the APSC Recruitment is through offline method in which the application form along with required documents must be sent to a specific address which is given below:
Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara,
Note: It is mandatory to write the Name of the Post in “Bold Letters” on the envelope before sending it to above mentioned Address.
Also, the envelope should be delivered at the mentioned address till 24th July 2020. Otherwise, the application submission won’t be considered valid by the organization.