Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020: Jobs are available in the banking sector in the Bank of Baroda. The desired candidates can apply for 01 Part-Time Medical Consultant. After taking the tests for selection finally, an eligible person will get selected. Thoroughly check the information below before proceeding with the application.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bank of Baroda|
|Name of the Job||Medical Consultant|
|Number of Vacancies||01|
|Last Date to Apply||03rd September 2020|
Bank of Baroda Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bank of Baroda
Name of The Posts: Medical Consultant (Part-Time)
Last Date to Apply: 03-09-2020
Educational Qualifications: Aspirant must be M.D in General Medicine (Post Graduate approved by Medical Council of India) and after passing the degree candidate must have work experience for three years. In case the applicant doesn’t have above mention qualifications, then an MBBS pass can also apply with the 05 years’ work experience.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done by a selection panel after analyzing the details in the application form.
- The minimum working hours in the organization are 15 hours a week.
- In the beginning, the contract is for a period of one year. And it is extendable to two more years after satisfactory work performance in the first year.
- The organization has the power to terminate the contract with one month’s notice in advance.
Pay Scale: Payment will be done in such a way as Rs. 30000/- p.m. (MD Medicine) and Rs. 25000/- p.m. (MBBS Medicine). The Compounder fee is Rs. 4000/- per month.
Age criteria: Bank of Baroda official notification specifies that the applicant must not be more than 55 years.
Official Website: www.bankofbaroda.in
Important Instructions to apply for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020:
- Read the instructions carefully regarding the recruitment and take the print of form on the website mentioned above.
- Put the details in the form and post the form with the attached certificates photocopies to the address below: Chief Manager (HRM) Zonal Office HRM Department, Hyderabad Zone, 3-6-289 01st Floor Kareem Manzil, Old MLA Quarters Road Hyderguda, Hyderabad – 500029