BIADA Recruitment 2020: Bihar Industrial Area Development Authority invites the interested, educated, and capable candidates for 05 vacancies of Executive Director, Consultant, and Chief Administrative and Accounts Officer. Online applications for BIADA can be filled on the portal by August 27. Get more information about recruitment below.
BIADA Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Industrial Area Development Authority|
|Name of the Job||Executive Director, Consultant, CAO|
|Number of Vacancies||05|
|Last Date to Apply||27 August 2020|
BIADA Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bihar Industrial Area Development Authority
Name of The Posts:
- Executive Director – 02
- Chief Administrative Officer – 01
- Consultant Technical – 01
- Chief Account Officer – 01
Last Date to Apply: The deadline for the online application is the 27th of August.
Educational Qualifications: Level of education qualification is distinct for various posts :
- For Post 01 – MBA in Finance/HRD with experience for ten years.
- For Post 02 – MBA in Personnel Admn./PG Diploma (HRD) with ten years of experience.
- For Post 03 – B.Tech/B.E (Civil) with ten years of work experience.
- Post 04 – CA/ICWA with three years of work experience.
Selection Procedure: By verifying the documents and an interview.
Pay Scale: Lucrative pay of Rs. 75000/- (post 01 & 03), Rs. 45000/- (post 02) and Rs. 30000/- (post 04) per month.
Age criteria: Upper age for vacant posts in BIADA is 50 years while for Ex-servicemen this limit is up to 64 years. More information can be obtained from website notifications.
Official Website: www.biadabihar.in
Important Instructions to apply for BIADA Recruitment 2020:
- Log on biadabihar.in/Recruitment and read all instructions.
- Click on the application link and fill requisite details in the form.
- Documents necessary must be attached in a scanned form.
- After fee payment, tap on the submit button.
- Keep reading the website of BIADA for further updates.
- The application fee is Rs. Five Hundred payable only in online mode.
- Central/State Govt. employees will get preference in selection.
- Joining is for a period of one year and only residents of Bihar can apply.