BMCRI Recruitment 2020: Offline applications are asked by Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute from the competent and qualified persons for 365 vacancies. The organization has vacant posts of Nursing Officer, Group D, Consultant, Anesthesia Technician, and Dialysis Technician. The applications should be posted by the 24th of July and any application after this date will not be considered for recruitment. To get more details, check the paragraph below.
BMCRI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute|
|Name of the Job||Nursing Officer, Group D, Consultant, and Others|
|Number of Vacancies||365|
|Last Date to Apply||24th July up to 05:00 PM|
BMCRI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute
Name of The Posts: All the posts are divided into the following categories :
- Group D – 150
- Consultant – 40
- Nursing Officer – 150
- Anesthesia Technician – 10
- Dialysis Technician – 15
Last Date to Apply: 24th of July 2020
Educational Qualifications: Post wise qualifications are below :
- Post 02 – MD/MS/Mch/DM (in any clinical subject) with experience.
- Post 03 – Diploma in Nursing/B.Sc in Nursing along with KNC registration.
- Post 04 – Diploma in Anesthesia Technology OR B.Sc in Anesthesia Technology.
- Post 05 – Diploma/B.Sc in Dialysis Technician
Selection Procedure: Through the basis of Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Per month allowance paid to the selected candidates are as below :
- Rs. 16500/- per month (Post 01).
- Rs. 100000/- per month (Post 02).
- Rs. 33000/- per month (Post 03).
- Rs. 27000/- per month (Post 04-05).
Age criteria: Check the official notification for the complete information of BMCRI.
Official Website: www.bmcri.org
Important Instructions to apply for BMCRI Recruitment 2020:
- The candidate needs to apply through the format prescribed on the website.
- Add the details in the form and along with the necessary certificates and photographs send the form to address below.
- Finally, send the form to the Personnel Section of Director cum Dean Office OR through e-mail email@example.com.
- In case of any issue or inquiry, you can send a message to us.