CPCL Recruitment 2022: Officials from Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) are accepting applications for 22 positions in the categories of executive engineer and officer. After carefully reviewing all the information, applicants who are seeking may submit an application before the deadline.
CPCL Recruitment Notification 2022:
|Name of organization||Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL)|
|Job Name||Executive – Officer, and Engineer|
|End Date For Online Applying||21st September 2022|
- Official Website: cpcl.co.in
- Job Location: Chennai – Tamilnadu
- Category of Job: Central Government Jobs
CPCL Recruitment 2022 Complete Info:
Company Name: Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL)
Job Name: Executive – Officer, and Engineer
Overall Vacancies: 22
- Engineer: 17
- Officer (Marketing/ ITS): The applicant must have done Graduate Degree in Engineering of First Class
- Officer (Legal): The applicant must have a Graduate degree in law, LLB, or same, and A minimum of two years of post-qualification job experience is required for the applicant.
- Engineer (Mechanical/ Chemical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Civil/ Metallurgical): The applicant must have done Graduate Degree of First Class
- Officer (HR/ ITS): The applicant must have done two years of coursework leading to a postgraduate diploma or degree, or graduate in any field.
- Engineers and officers are only allowed to be 26 years old.
- While 28 years of age is the maximum age requirement for officer (legal) positions.
- Applicants for general, EWS, and OBC must pay a non-refundable registration cost of Rs. 1000 as an application fee online only using a debit/credit card or net banking.
- Applicants who are SC/ST/PwBD/ExSM/Women are not required to pay an application fee.
- Subject to medical eligibility, candidates will be hired on the IDA Pay Scale of Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 1,80,000 on a base salary of Rs. 50,000 in the Supervisory cadre.
- For all positions with the exception of Officer, the short-listed applicants will be chosen via an online test and personal interview (Legal).
- For the position of Officer, aspirants will be chosen through a personal interview that would be held in Chennai (Legal).
Application Procedure For CPCL Recruitment 2022:
- Visit the official website of the association.
- Click to choose the Recruitment Tab.
- Choose the Posts with the Current Openings option.
- Click on the online application.
- Then click “Register Yourself” after selecting “New User.”
- Fill out all the required fields.
- Next, choose Final Submission.
- Printing the application is recommended as the end step.
CPCL Recruitment 2022 Important Dates:
- Start Date For Online Applying: 24th August 2022
- End Date For Online Applying: 21st September 2022
CPCL Recruitment 2022 Essential Links:
- Link for the CPCL Recruitment 2022 notification: Click Here
- Link for applying online for CPCL Recruitment 2022: Click Here