ESIC Recruitment 2020: Applications are accepted by Employees State Insurance Corporation Hospital & ODC (EZ) Joka for future engagement of capable candidates on the posts of Senior Residents that are 11. Employment tenure is for 12 months and this time period can be extended by the organizer if the performance of the candidate on a job is satisfactory and demand exists as per work. Walk-in-interview will be conducted on the 19th of August.
ESIC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Employees State Insurance Corporation|
|Name of the Job||SENIOR RESIDENTS|
|Number of Vacancies||11|
|Last Date to Apply||19th August 2020|
ESIC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Employees State Insurance Corporation
Name of The Posts: Senior Residents – 11
- Anesthesia – 07
- Biochemistry – 01
- Pathology – 02
- Microbiology – 01
Educational Qualifications: Post Graduate in Medical from the medical institute OR Medical Diploma (along with two years of work experience). Additionally, the applicant must also have a Medical Registration Certificate from an authorized institution.
Selection Procedure: The candidate will have to go through a Test, Interview, and Documents Scrutiny.
Pay Scale: The amount of salary payable to the selected candidate is Rs. 101000/- per month. The amount will be revised by 2.50% every year. The residential facility can be arranged by the recruiter based on circumstances and availability.
Age criteria: The age of candidates on the date of interview i.e. on the 19th of August, should not be more than 37 years.
Official Website: www.esic.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2020:
- Fill the form prescribed on the website after reading the guidelines.
- Take the application form, resume, photograph, and xerox copies of all important certificates.
- Reach the following address with all documents mentioned above. ESIC Hospital & ODC (EZ), Joka
- Contact at 09 AM in the administrative block for documents verification.
- The contract will be signed on a stamp paper of Rs. 100/-
- The organization requires to deposit the security fees of INR 32000/- by the selected candidate.
- Bring all original certificates while attending the interview venue for verification by recruitment authorities.
NOTE: No application will be accepted after 19th August 2020.