Gautam Buddha University Recruitment 2020: This article will be very useful for those who are interesting in teaching jobs. Gautam Buddha University asked for applications from talented and well-educated candidates for 300 posts of Guest Faculty Teacher. The due date to send the offline form is 23/07/2020. No application will be considered after this. Before applying, pay attention to the details specified below carefully.
Gautam Buddha University Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Gautam Buddha University|
|Name of the Job||Guest Faculty Teacher|
|Number of Vacancies||300|
|Last Date to Apply||23rd July 2020|
Gautam Buddha University Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Gautam Buddha University Uttar Pradesh
Name of The Posts: Guest Faculty Teachers are divided into various disciplines as below :
- Humanities and Social Sciences – 71
- Information and Communication Technology – 79
- Engineering – 64
- Vocational and Applied Sciences – 74
- Law, Justice, and Governance – 12
Last Date to Apply: 23/07/2020
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must possess any of the following specified degrees i.e. M.Tech/MBA/M.Plan/Post Graduation(Engineering/Architecture/Management)/Ph.D from the recognized body. Check the official page for detailed information.
Selection Procedure: Interview is the sole factor to determine the capability of the desired candidate. The interview will be held only of shortlisted candidates.
Pay Scale: Related amount paid to the candidates on the job is Rs. 40000 OR Rs. 35000/- as per the qualification he/she holds. Besides it, residential facilities will also be given to the applicant as per the conditions of the organization.
Age criteria: See the official notification for the details.
Official Website: www.gbu.ac.in
Important Instructions to apply for Gautam Buddha University Recruitment 2020:
- Firstly take the print from the website and fill it properly with correct and complete details.
- Paste the photograph on it and scanned the form on a scanned machine.
- After it, send the form with the certificates scanned copies to the organization’s e-mail address: email@example.com
- Send the hard copy of the form to “The Registrar, Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida, Gautam Budh Nagar-201312 (UP) India”
- 10 paid leaves are allowed in a single calendar year.
- Privileged candidates are required to produce claim documents.