HFRI Recruitment 2020: Himalayan Forest Research Institute had advertised for its 17 vacancies of Assistant, Fellow, and Data Entry Operator posts. The candidate who believes himself to be suitable for the post can apply by attending the interview on the date specified below. Selection will be done out of applications received by 13th August (05:00 pm).
HFRI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Himalayan Forest Research Institute|
|Name of the Job||Assistant, Fellow and Operator|
|Number of Vacancies||17|
|Last Date to Apply||13th August (till 05:oo pm)|
HFRI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Himalayan Forest Research Institute
Name of The Posts:
- Project Assistant – 07
- Junior Project Fellow – 06
- Junior Research Fellow – 01
- Data Entry Operator – 01
- Field Assistant – 01
- SPF/JPF – 01
Last Date to Apply: 13/08/2020
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must possess Bachelor/B.Sc (POST 01), M.Sc (POST 02-03 & 06), 12th with Diploma (POST 04) and 12th (POST 05) from accredited college or institute. Specialization is mandatory as per the nature of the post.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be through Interviews (either face to face or video conferencing).
Pay Scale: Emoluments will be Rs. Nine Thousand per month (POST 01 & 05), Rs. Sixteen Thousand per month with 8% HRA (POST 02-03), Rs. Fifteen Thousand per month (POST 04) and Rs. Twenty Three Thousand per month with HRA (POST 06).
Age criteria: The age of the applicant for the JPF post can not more than 28 years on the 01st of June. Check the official notification for more details of recruitment.
Official Website: www.hfri.icfre.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for HFRI Recruitment 2020:
- Complete details about recruitment can be read on the website.
- Apply on the prescribed form with accurate details about the name, address, qualifications, experience, age, caste, etc. of the applicant.
- Attach the photocopies with a clear photograph of the candidate.
- Post the form to the office address of HFRI.
- The interview will be conducted on the 18th & 19th of August at 10:30 AM.
- For any query, you may contact us, we always ready to help you.
- Original documents are required to bring on a walk-for-interview date.