IBPS Recruitment 2020: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is the specific authority constituted for the procurement of skilled and competent candidates for the public sector banks. The organization has advertised about 29 vacancies of Programming Assistant and Hindi Officer. Submit the details in the online form and read the article below for complete information.
IBPS Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the company||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Name of the Job||Programming Assistant and Hindi Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||29|
|Last Date to Apply||30th of June 2020|
IBPS Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Organization Name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Name of The Posts:
- Professor – 02
- Associate Professor – 02
- Assistant Professor – 04
- Faculty Research Associate – 05
- Research Associate – 05
- Research Associate-Technical- 01
- Hindi Officer – 03
- Analyst Programmer (Windows) – 02
- Analyst Programmer (Linux) – 01
- IT Administrator – 01
- Programming Assistant – 03
Last Date to Apply: 30-06-2020
Educational Qualifications: It is mandatory for the applicant to have a Graduation Degree/B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.E/M.Tech/Master Degree/Ph.D. from an accredited college or institute.
Selection Procedure: On the basis of the information obtained, the selection will consist of :
- Online Exam.
- Item Writing Exercise.
- Presentation Exercise.
- Skill Test.
- Group Exercises and Interview.
Pay Scale: See the list below :
- Rs. 159100/- per month (Post 01).
- Rs. 139600/- per month (Post 02).
- Rs. 101500/- per month (Post 03).
- Rs. 57700/- per month (Post 04).
- Rs. 44900/- per month (Post 05-07).
- Rs. 35400/- per month (Post 08-10).
- Rs. 25500/- per month (Post 11).
Application Fees: Pay the application fee Rs. 1000/- while filling of online form.
Age criteria: All posts are categorized with different age range and that are 21-33 years (Post 10), 42-50 years (Post 02), 47-55 years (Post 01), 32-45 years (Post 03), 27-40 years (Post 04), 21-30 years (Post 5-7,11), 21-35 years (Post 8-9) as on 01st June 2020.
Official Website: www.ibps.in
Important Instructions to apply for IBPS Recruitment 2020:
- Firstly read the website guidelines for application and then click on ‘Apply Online’
- Fill the accurate details in the form and upload the scanned testimonials including the photograph.
- Finally, make a payment, click on submit and send the print out of the application to The Division Head (Administration), Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS House, Plot No 166, 90 ft DP Road, Off Western Express Highway, Kandivali (East) Mumbai 400101.
NOTE: Once details filled and submitted, it cannot be changed later on.