IIT Mandi Recruitment 2020: Indian Institute of Technology invited e-mail applications (for one year) under the Farmer Zone project through which farmers will be equipped with the knowledge of farming with the management and techniques used at different stages. There are a total of 05 vacancies of Project Associate, Project Engineer, and Senior Project Engineer. Applications must be filed by August 31, 2020. To know about recruitment in detail like the scale of pay, selection mode, etc, carefully read the details below.
IIT Mandi Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Institute of Technology|
|Name of the Job||Project Associate, Project Engineer, and Senior Project Engineer|
|Number of Vacancies||05|
|Last Date to Apply||31st of August 2020|
IIT Mandi Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Institute of Technology
Name of The Posts:
- Project Associate I – 02
- Project Engineer – 02
- Senior Project Engineer – 01
Last Date to Apply: 31/08/2020
- Project Associate – B.Tech/MCA from an accredited body.
- Project Engineer – B.Tech/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA with two years of work experience.
- Senior Project Engineer – Ph.D./M.Tech with five years of work experience.
Selection Procedure: Through Interview, Documents Verification and Skill Test.
Pay Scale: Post wise salary details are :
- Rupees Fifteen Thousand to Forty thousand per month (Post 01).
- Rupees Twenty Thousand to Fifty thousand per month (Post 02).
- Rupees Thirty-Five Thousand to Seventy-Five thousand per month (Post 03).
Age criteria: Applicant’s age must be as per the rules and regulations of IIT Mandi.
Official Website: www.iitmandi.ac.in
Important Instructions to apply for IIT Mandi Recruitment 2020:
- The desired candidate needs to access the website of IIT Mandi and check the necessary guidelines to be followed while application.
- After satisfied with the eligibility criteria, mail the well-drafted resume on email@example.com
- Mention the subject “Application for Farmer Zone – Senior Project Engineer, Project Engineer, Project Associate-I”
- The application will reject if the details mentioned in the resume found to be wrong.
- The candidate must have good communication skills with experience in the desired area.