KMRL Recruitment 2020: Kochi Metro Rail Limited proved very useful to enrich the quality of life by providing connectivity between place, people, and prosperity. The organization published on the website about KMRL Recruitment which states that there are a total of 05 vacant posts of Executive and Manager. Only qualified and hard-working candidates can apply. The online application form is updated on the website and it must be filled & submitted by August 12.
KMRL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization
|Kochi Metro Rail Limited
|Name of the Job
|Manager and Executive
|Number of Vacancies
|Last Date to Apply
KMRL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Kochi Metro Rail Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Manager (Civil) – 02
- Manager (Construction) – 01
- Executive Architect – 01
Last Date to Apply: 12th August 2020
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must have a Diploma/Graduation in Engineering (Specific Field) with sufficient work experience from the recognized institute or college. Get separate post wise details in a notification on the website.
Selection Procedure: The evaluation of candidate capability will be checked through Written Test, Personal Interview, and in the end, candidates will be placed on the job after scrutiny of testimonials.
Pay Scale: Attractive amount INR 60000-180000/- (Post 01-02) and INR 40000-140000/- (Post 03).
Age criteria: On 01st July 2020, the applicant must be of 40 years except for post 03 in which the age limit is 30 years. For reserved quota, see the official notification published on the website.
Official Website: www.kochimetro.org
Important Instructions to apply for KMRL Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the website of Kochi Metro Rail Limited and collect the complete details including the credentials important for the application.
- Fill in the required details in the given columns in an online application form.
- Upload the qualifications and other certificates on the KMRL portal.
- Govt/PSU’s Employees are mandated to produce “Non-Objection Certificate”
- KMRL officials reserves all the rights to cancel/increase or decrease the vacancies.
- Connected with us by stay on the website to get all the future updates.