NIRDPR Recruitment 2020: National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj has released the notification for the recruitment of 510 candidates on the vacant posts of Coordinator, Fellow, and Resource Person. The due date for receipt of the online application is 10th August 2020. The organization is regulated by the Government of India under the Ministry of Rural Development.
NIRDPR Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj|
|Name of the Job||State Programme Coordinators, Young Fellow, Cluster Level Resource Persons|
|Number of Vacancies||510|
|Last Date to Apply||10/08/2020|
NIRDPR Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj
Name of The Posts:
- State Programme Coordinators – 10
- Young Fellow – 250
- Cluster Level Resource Persons – 250
Last Date to Apply: 10th August 2020
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must be a Bachelor OR Master in Economics/Rural Development/Rural Management/Political Science/Sociology/Social Work/Development Studies from the authorized college. Preference will be to the experienced candidate. Proficiency in computers is desirable.
Selection Procedure: Desired candidates need to undergo the test and interview.
Pay Scale: Selected candidate will be offered pay in the following way :
- Rs. 55000/- per month (Post 01).
- Rs. 35000/- per month (Post 02).
- Rs. 12500/- per month (Post 03).
Age criteria: The candidate should be of the age of 30-50 years (post 01), 25-30 years (post 02), and a maximum of 40 years (post 03). We suggest you check the official para if you are reserved to get the details of privileges.
Official Website: www.nirdpr.org.in
Important Instructions to apply for NIRDPR Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website for the complete details of NIRDPR Recruitment 2020.
- Check the essential guidelines related to the application.
- Mention the details in the columns given in the form and upload the certificates including the recently captured photograph of the candidate.
- Preview the application details before the due date and in end press the submit button to complete the application process.
- The print of the application filled must be retained by the candidate for future reference.