RPCAU Recruitment 2020: Get the advantage of the recruitment notice released by the Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agriculture University Pusa. In this article, the organization clarifies the requirement of 63 skilled candidates on the various positions of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Senior Technical Officer, and Medical Officer.
RPCAU Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agriculture University Pusa|
|Name of the Job||Teaching and Technical|
|Number of Vacancies||63|
|Last Date to Apply||02nd of August 2020|
RPCAU Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agriculture University Pusa
Name of The Posts:
- Professor – 08
- Associate Professor – 10
- Assistant Professor – 39
- Senior Technical Officer – 02
- Medical Officer – 04
Last Date to Apply: 02/08/2020 up to 11:59:59 PM
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must be a Master’s or MBBS from the authorized college or institute.
Selection Procedure: On the basis of the Interview and Verification of Documents.
Pay Scale: The candidate will get an attractive package based on the qualifications had.
Age criteria: Check the list below carefully :
- Post 01 – Less than 60 years.
- Post 02 – Less than 50 years.
- Post 03-04 – Less than 35 years.
- Post 05 – Less than 38 years.
Application Fee: Fee is payable by Internet Banking/Debit or Credit card. But for Post 01-02, it is payable by RTGS/NEFT OR IMPS to Punjab National Bank with Account no. 4512000100012923 and IFSC is PUNB0451200
- For GEN/OBC and EWS – the amount of Rs. 1000/-
- No fees for SC/ST/PwD and Women.
Official Website: www.rpcau.ac.in
Important Instructions to apply for RPCAU Recruitment 2020:
- Applications are accepted only in the proper channels i.e. online on the portal of the employer.
- For it, you need to visit the web link and read instructions.
- Fill in the details about the name, address, qualifications, experience, etc.
- Upload the certificates of qualifications, birth proof certificate, photograph, and signature.
- Deposit the fees and take the print out of the receipt.
- At last, submit the application before the due date.
- The applicant must not have any misconduct against him during the previous service or in day to day life.