South Central Railway Recruitment 2020: South Central Railway Department has released high quality jobs this year. For the recruitment of some talented contestants, there are available 42 seats that are vacant for the posts of Specialist Doctor, Nursing Sister and Others in Medical Department of Secunderabad Division. The prescribed format has been updated on the official website of the organization in which the interested applicant has to fill the online application forms before 28th August 2020. Marvelous salary packages will be handover to the chosen employees.
South Central Railway Recruitment 2020 Notice:
|Name of the Organization||South Central Railway Department|
|Name of the Job||Specialist Doctor, Nursing Sister and Others|
|Number of vacancies||42|
|Last Date to Apply||28th August 2020|
South Central Railway Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
Company Name: South Central Railway Department
Name of the posts: Specialist Doctor, Nursing Sister and Others
Number of the posts: 42
- Specialist Doctor – 1 Post
- Contract Medical Practitioners – 8 Posts
- Nursing Sisters – 16 Posts
- Pharmacist – 1 Post
- Hospital Attendant- 16 Posts
Different posts have different educational qualifications, the following have been displayed below-
- For Specialist Doctor – MBBS degree and PG/Diploma in GeneralMedicine or Pulmonary Medicine or chest Medicine from any University/Institution recognizes by Indian Medical Council.
- For Contract Medical Practitioners – M.B.B.S.Degree with completion of Internship from any university/Institution recognized by Indian Medical Council.
- For Nursing Sisters – Certificate as registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 3 years course in General Nursing and midwifery from a school of nursing or other institutions recognized by the Indian Nursing or B.Sc.(Nursing).
- For Pharmacist – 10+2 in Science or its equivalent, with Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized institution and registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948 (OR) Bachelor degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharma) from a recognized University or equivalent and Registered as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act,1948.
- For Hospital Attendant- 10th Pass or ITI from a recognized Board/Institution.
Salary and Grade pay: Selected competitors will be awarded with good salary packages of-
- Specialist Doctor – Rs. 95,000/-
- Contract Medical Practitioners – Rs. 75,000/-
- Nursing Sisters – Rs. 59, 439/-
- Pharmacist – Rs. 40, 470/-
- Hospital Attendant- Rs. 21, 419/-
Important Instructions to Apply Online for South Central Railway Recruitment 2020:
All the aspirants are advised to check the procedure to apply online on their official site.
Check the eligibility criteria before applying.