SPA Recruitment 2020: School of Planning and Architecture Bhopal has announced in public for 05 seats of Assistant Professors in different areas. Anxious candidates can make an application on the prescribed form and sending the form in a scanned way to e-mail. The final date to entertain the application send by the applicant is the 25th of July 2020. Don’t miss this opportunity, if you are looking for a job and holds the eligibility parameter. For complete details of SPA Recruitment, see the notification below.
SPA Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||School of Planning and Architecture Bhopal|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Professor|
|Number of Vacancies||05|
|Last Date to Apply||25-07-2020|
SPA Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: School of Planning and Architecture Bhopal
Name of The Posts: Assistant Professor – 05
- Architecture – 01
- Design – 01
- Environment Planning – 01
- Transport Planning – 01
- Urban and Regional Planning – 01
Last Date to Apply: July 25, 2020
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have a Master’s Degree in their specific fields with a teaching experience of two years.
Selection Procedure: First of all, the list of successful applicants will be prepared on the basis of the information submitted. And then final selection will be out of these shortlisted candidates on the basis of Written Test and Online Interview.
Pay Scale: Considerable amount of Rupees Sixty thousand per month will be paid as a salary to the candidate doing the job.
Age criteria: The maximum age for the Assistant Professor is 40 years. To know about the relaxation parameter, see the official notification.
Official Website: www.spabhopal.ac.in
Important Instructions to apply for SPA Recruitment 2020:
- Apply through the prescribed format on spabhopal.ac.in
- Go through the terms & conditions and put the required details in the application form.
- Paste the photograph with a white background and remit the fees.
- In last, send the scanned copies of the form with other documents to email@example.com.
- Candidates working in govt departments are mandatory to submit “No Objection Certificate”