UCIL Recruitment 2020: Uranium Corporation of India Limited has released an official notification on their website for the recruitment of several posts, i.e. Winding Engine Driver-B, Boiler-cum-Compressor Attendant-A, Mining Mate-C, Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant), Blaster-B, Apprentice (Mining Mate) and Graduate Operational Trainee (Chemical) posts.
There are a total of 136 vacancies available that are released by UCIL. The starting date to submit the application form will start from 18th May 2020 and the last date for the same will be on 22nd June 2020. The only way to apply for the recruitment is through online mode. Interested participants can read the articles for further details which are essential if you want to go for the given posts.
UCIL Recruitment 2020 Details:
Name of the Company: Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL)
Posts name: Winding Engine Driver-B, Boiler-cum-Compressor Attendant-A, Mining Mate-C, Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant), Blaster-B, Apprentice (Mining Mate) and Graduate Operational Trainee (Chemical)
Notification released date: 15th May 2020
Location: Simgeda, Jharkhand
Application Submission Starting Date: 18th May 2020
Application Submission Last Date: 22nd June 2020
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy|
|Apprentice (Mining Mate)||53|
|Winding Engine Driver-B||14|
|Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant)||06|
|Graduate Operational Trainee (Chemical)||04|
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Graduate Operational Trainee: Candidates must possess their BSc degree in Physics or Chemistry. They should complete their 3-year course with at least 60% aggregates for General category and 55% (minimum) for SC/ST
- Mining Mate: Applicants must possess their 12th class certificate along with unrestricted Mining Mate certificate of competency which is issued by DGMS. Participants should also have 5-year experience as Mining Mate in Underground Mechanised Metal Mines and they must be able to read/write in Hindi or Local language.
- Boiler-cum-Compressor Attendant: Candidate must be 10th pass with 1st Class Boiler Attendant certificate which is granted by Government Board of any State or Union Territory along with 1-year experience as in-charge in the same field.
- Winding Engine Driver-B: Participant must possess their matriculate certificate along with their 1st Class Winding Engine Driver certificate from DGMS. Candidate should have at least 3-years of work experience in the same post out of which 1-year of experience on a 100 HP Winder or more.
- Apprentice (Mining Mate): Should be 12th pass with 60% minimum score for General/UR/OBC (NCL) and 55% score for SC/ST
- Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant): Should be 10th pass with at least 60% marks for UR/OBC (NCL) category and 55% marks for SC/ST
- Blaster: Candidates should be 10th pass along with the possession of unrestricted Blaster’s certificate of competency issued by DGMS. Also, they should have 3-years of working experience in the same field.
- For Graduate Operational Trainee: Upto 30 years
- For Mining Mate: Upto 35 years
- For Boiler-cum-Compressor: Upto 30 years
- For Winding Engine Driver: Upto 32 years
- For Blaster: Upto 32 years
- For Apprentice: Upto 25 years
Note: Age relaxation is applicable as per mentioned in the official notification of UICL.
Official Website: ucil.gov.in