VMMC Recruitment 2020: A very good news for interested candidates holding MBBS and searching for a job at Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital requires 106 capable candidates for Junior Resident. The due date to apply offline is 21st July. The applicant must keep all the factors of the job regarding eligibility, application, etc. before the application starts.
VMMC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||VARDHMAN MAHAVIR MEDICAL COLLEGE & SAFDARJUNG HOSPITAL|
|Name of the Job||Junior Resident|
|Number of Vacancies||106|
|Last Date to Apply||21st of July|
VMMC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: VARDHMAN MAHAVIR MEDICAL COLLEGE & SAFDARJUNG HOSPITAL
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Residents – 106
Last Date to Apply: 21-07-2020
Educational Qualifications: Two conditions fulfilled by the applicant for the posts are :
- Must be MBBS qualified from the authorized institute.
- Should be registered with Delhi Medical Council.
- The internship program of the applicant must be over on or after 01/07/2016.
- If the applicant holds any previous experience must be specifically mentioned in the form.
Selection Procedure: Due to the Covid-19 situation, the selection will be done through an Interview on Video Conferencing.
Pay Scale: Attractive amount of Rs. 56100/- with other allowances as per the rules of the Central government.
Important Instructions to apply for VMMC Recruitment 2020:
- The application can be submitted in two ways either by e-mail or through the post.
- In the first case, the applicant must send the form containing the entire details to firstname.lastname@example.org. while in the latter case, post it to the Diary & Dispatch Section near gate no. 2 with the top of the application form written by words “Application for the post of Junior Residents (Non-PG) MBBS.
- Photocopies of registration certificate with signature, Internship certificate, and the photograph must be accompanied with form.
- The person who already has one year of experience in Govt Hospital in Junior Residency must not apply.