AIIMS Raebareli Senior Resident Jobs 2022: The AIIMS Raebareli Senior Resident Jobs Notification 2022 has been released by the institute’s administrators. The AIIMS officials have said that they are seeking physicians to fill open Senior Resident positions.
AIIMS Raebareli Senior Resident Jobs Notification 2022:
|Company Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Job Name||Senior Resident – Dentistry, Anaesthesiology, Dermatology, Microbiology, Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, Paediatrics, Psychiatry, Pathology, Radiology, Transfusion Medicine, Surgery|
|End Date For Online Applying||21st October 2022|
- Official Website: www.aiimsrbl.edu.in
- Area of Job: Uttar Pradesh
- Job Classification: Central Government Jobs
AIIMS Raebareli Senior Resident Jobs 2022 Total vacancy details:
Company Name: All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Job Name: Senior Resident – Dentistry, Anaesthesiology, Dermatology, Microbiology, Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, Paediatrics, Psychiatry, Pathology, Radiology, Transfusion Medicine, Surgery
Overall Vacancies: 35
- Dentistry: 01
- Anaesthesiology: 05
- Dermatology: 01
- Microbiology: 01
- Medicine: 05
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology: 03
- Orthopaedics: 01
- Ophthalmology: 02
- Paediatrics: 02
- Psychiatry: 01
- Pathology: 02
- Radiology: 02
- Transfusion Medicine: 03
- Surgery: 06
- A medical qualification listed in the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956’s first, second, or third schedules, or in Part II of the third schedule, must be registered with the Central/State Medical Council.
- A postgraduate degree in the relevant discipline, such as an MD, MS, DNB, MDS, or similar.
- MD pathology or MD lab medicine is a requirement for the pathology department.
- Age restrictions of 5 years for SC/ ST applicants and 3 years for OBC candidates applying to the SR position.
- Application fees are not required for the PWBD category
- Rs. 1000/- for General, OBC, or EWS applicants.
- Rs. 800/- for SC, and ST applicants.
- According to the 7th CPC’s recommendations, the chosen applicants would get a Pay Matrix (Level-11) with a starting salary of at least Rs. 67,700 + NPA (for medical staff).
Selection Process: Senior Residents will be chosen using the following method:
- Written Test (MCQ-based)
- Departmental Evaluation
Application Procedure For AIIMS Raebareli Senior Resident Jobs 2022:
- Before submitting their application, applicants must complete the online application process on the official website.
- The applicant is expected to fill out all of the application’s mandatory areas, including those for name, address, educational background, and others.
- Upload the required documentation together with the candidate’s picture and signature.
- Before the deadline, pay the fees and complete the online form.
AIIMS Raebareli Senior Resident Jobs 2022 Dates To Remember:
- Start Date For Online Application: Started
- End date for online application: 21st October 2022
AIIMS Raebareli Senior Resident Jobs 2022 Essential Links:
- Link for the AIIMS Raebareli Senior Resident Jobs 2022 notification: Click Here
- Link for online application for AIIMS Raebareli Senior Resident Jobs 2022: Click Here