BNP Dewas Jobs 2022: Guys, good news! For 14 positions as Junior Technicians (Printing), at the Bank Note Press (BNP), Dewas officials are accepting online applications. By November 14, 2022, eligible applicants may submit an application for the BNP Dewas Junior Technician Jobs 2022. To determine if they are qualified to apply for these BNP Dewas Jobs 2022 or not, interested candidates should first review the BNP Dewas Eligibility Criteria 2022.
BNP Dewas Jobs Notification 2022:
|Company Name||Bank Note Press, Dewas|
|Job Name||Junior Technician (Printing)|
|Application Form Deadline||14th November 2022|
- Official Website: bnpdewas.spmcil.com
- Job Location: Anywhere in India
- Job Category: Central Government Jobs
BNP Dewas Jobs 2022 Total vacancy details:
Company Name: Bank Note Press, Dewas
Job Name: Junior Technician (Printing)
Overall Vacancies: 14 Educational Qualifications:
- Litho Offset Machine Minder, Letter Press Machine Minder, Offset Printing, Platemaking, Electroplating, Full-Time ITI in Plate Maker – Imposter, Hand Composing, OR
- Full-Time Diploma in Printing Technology from Government Recognized Institutes/Polytechnics.
- According to the BNP Dewas Junior Technician Jobs 2022 Notification, applicants for the position of Junior Technician must be between the ages of 18 and 25.
- Rs. 1180 for General / EWS/ OBC
- Rs. 825 for SC / ST
- Rs. 12 for PH (Divyang)
- The compensation for the aspirants will be Rs.18780 to 67390/-
- Aspirants who belong under the UR, OBC, or EWS categories need to pay registration fees of Rs. 600 (including GST).
- Additionally, aspirants who are under the PWD, SC, ST, or Ex-SM categories need to pay Rs. 200 (including GST) in notification fees for each position.
- A written exam of the objective kind that will be administered online will be used to select candidates for the positions.
- It is planned to hold the online examination in December 2022 or January 2023.
- There won’t be an interview for the aforementioned positions.
- The decision will be based only on merit.
Application Procedure For BNP Dewas Jobs 2022:
- Before submitting their application, applicants must complete the online application process on the main website.
- The applicant must fill out all required fields on the application, including those for name, home address, educational institution, and others.
- The candidate’s picture and signature need to be uploaded.
- Before the deadline, pay the fees and complete the online form.
BNP Dewas Jobs 2022 Dates To Remember:
- Start Date For Online Application: Started
- Application Form Deadline: 14th November 2022