CBSE Recruitment 2022: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has published the CBSE Job Openings Notification 2022 on its official website in order to fill positions with qualified applicants for the Academics/ Skill Education/ Training Cadre. Additionally, there are 23 open posts for the professions of analyst, assistant secretary, and deputy secretary. All applicants must complete and submit the online CBSE application form 2022 before the closing date of October 17, 2022, since the application process for the CBSE Jobs 2022 has already begun. Before applying for the positions at the CBSE in 2022, see the pertinent links at the bottom of this page.
CBSE Recruitment Notification 2022:
|Company Name||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Job Name||Assistant Secretary, Deputy Secretary, Analyst|
|End Date For Online Applying||17th October 2022|
- Official Website: www.cbse.gov.in
- Location of Job: Anywhere in India
- Category of Job: Central Government Jobs
CBSE Recruitment 2022 Total vacancy details:
Company Name: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Job Name: Assistant Secretary, Deputy Secretary, Analyst
Overall Vacancies: 23
- Assistant Secretary: 08
- Deputy Secretary: 05
- Analyst: 10
- Applicants must hold a postgraduate degree and a bachelor’s degree in education from an accredited university or institute in a related field.
- Applicants for the posts of Analyst, Deputy, and Assistant Secretary may not be younger than 56 as of the application deadline.
For the positions of Analyst, and Deputy & Assistant Secretary there are no fees to be paid.
- Deputy Secretary: The applicants will get Level 12 of the 7th CPC
- Analyst: The applicants will get Level 10 of the 7th CPC
- Assistant Secretary: The applicants will get Level 11 of the 7th CPC
- There is no application cost required, according to the CSL Apprentice Jobs Notification 2022.
To choose applicants for the positions of Analyst, and Deputy & Assistant Secretary CBSE authorities will conduct interviews.
Application Procedure For CBSE Recruitment 2022:
- Before submitting their application, applicants must complete the online application process on the main website.
- All fundamental fields on the application, like those name, home, instructive foundation, and others, should be finished by the candidate.
- Upload the necessary files together with the applicant’s photo and signature.
- Before the deadline, pay the fees and complete the online form.
CBSE Recruitment 2022 Dates To Remember:
- Start Date For Online Application: 26th September 2022
- End date for online application: 17th October 2022
CBSE Recruitment 2022 Essential Links:
- Link for the CBSE Recruitment 2022 notification: Click Here
- Link for the application form for the CBSE Recruitment 2022: Click Here