Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2022: In the event that you are searching for a new position warning, you are perfectly located. The authorities of the Chandigarh Police Division, have declared the notification for Chandigarh Police ASI Enrollment 2022. According to the announcement, there are 49 Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) openings with 33% of the positions set aside for female candidates.
Chandigarh Police Recruitment Notification 2022:
|Company Name||Chandigarh Police Department|
|Job Name||Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI)|
|End Date For Online Applying||20th October 2022|
- Official Website: chandigarhpolice.gov.in
- Area of Job: Chandigarh
- Job Classification: Central Government Jobs
Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2022 Total vacancy details:
Company Name: Chandigarh Police Department
Job Name: Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI)
Overall Vacancies: 49 Driving abilities (For Male Candidates only): A valid driver’s license issued by the licensing authority is required to operate a “Motor Vehicle” of either the motorcycle or car classes across all of India’s territory. As a heavier class than “Motor Car,” licenses for “Light Motor Vehicle” and “Transport Vehicle” shall be regarded to satisfy “Motor Car” requirements; nevertheless, such candidates must also hold a license to operate a “Motor Cycle.” Age Limit:
- As on July 1, 2022, the applicant shall be at least 18 years old and no older than 25.
- According to an announcement from the government of Punjab’s Department of Finance, candidates who have been chosen for the Chandigarh Assistant Sub Inspector Jobs 2022 will get a pay scale with an entry-level salary of Rs. 29200/-.
- Rs. 800 is the fee for Unreserved;
- Rs. 500 is the fee for Other Backward Classes/EWS;
- No Application Fee For SC/Ex-Servicemen
Selection Process: The Chandigarh Police will choose the qualified applicants for the ASI positions using the following process.
- OMR Sheet Based Test (Tier I)
- Writing Exam (Tier II)
- Measurement & Physical Efficiency Test (PE&MT)
Application Procedure For Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2022:
- Applicants must fulfill the online application procedure on the main site before submitting their application.
- All fundamental fields on the application, like those name, home, instructive foundation, and others, should be finished by the candidate.
- Upload the necessary files together with the applicant’s photo and signature.
- Pay the charges and fill out the online form before the deadline.
Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2022 Dates To Remember:
- Start Date For Online Application: 27th September 2022
- End date for online application: 20th October 2022
Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2022 Essential Links:
- Link for the Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2022 notification: Click Here
- Link for the short notice for Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2022: Click Here
- Link for applying online for Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2022: Click Here