DMHO Jagtial Recruitment 2022: To fill 51 open jobs for the Mid Level Health Providers (MLHPs) function on a contract basis, the DMHO Jagtial officials have posted a recruitment notice for 2022 on their website. They have provided a deadline of 2022 for completing and submitting the DMHO Jagtial MLHP Application Form as a result.
DMHO Jagtial Recruitment Notification 2022:
|Name of organization||DMHO Jagtial|
|Job Name||Mid-Level Health Providers (MLHPs)|
|End Date For Online Applying||17th September 2022|
- Official Website: jagtial.telangana.gov.in
- Area of Job: Telangana
- Category of Job: Central Government Jobs
DMHO Jagtial Recruitment 2022 Complete Info:
Company Name: DMHO Jagtial
Job Name: Mid-Level Health Providers (MLHPs)
Overall Vacancies: 51
|Name of the District||Total Vacancies in HWCs in Urban Area||Total Vacancies in HWCs in Rural Area|
Salary: The following is the salary range for the MLHP job.
- For MLHP-MBBS/BAMS doctors, the monthly pay rate is Rs. 40,000.
- Staff nurses at MLHP make Rs. 29, 900 a month.
Age Limit: The lowest and highest ages are set by the government as 18 and 44 years old, respectively.
- 5 years is the Upper Age Limit for ST/ SC/ BCs & EWS Category
- 10 years is the upper age limit for Persons with Physical Disabilities
Selection Process: The following priorities should be followed in the selection process: i) Only MBBS/BAMS physicians shall be considered for MLHP positions in Health Wellness Centers situated in Municipal Areas, with preference going to MBBS physicians. (ii) For MLHP positions in Health Wellness Centers in rural (non-metropolitan) areas, recruitment must take place in the order of priority listed below: (a) Doctor (MBBS/BAMS), with MBBS, preferred. (b) Staff nurses who earned their B.Sc. in nursing after the academic year 2020, or Staff nurses who earned their B.Sc. (Nursing) / GNM graduates who completed the six-month Bridge Programme in Community Health prior to the academic year 2020 (CPCH).
Application Procedure For DMHO Jagtial Recruitment 2022:
- It is necessary to go to the official website.
- The Recruitment Tab is clicked.
- Select the option for Posts with Current Openings.
- On the online form, click.
- After selecting “New User,” click “Register Yourself.”
- Complete each and every one of the required fields.
- Select Final Submission next.
- The last step, printing the application, is advised.
DMHO Jagtial Recruitment 2022 Important Dates:
- Start Date For Online Applying: Started
- End Date For Online Applying: 17th September 2022
DMHO Jagtial Recruitment 2022 Essential Links:
- Link for the DMHO Jagtial Recruitment 2022 notification: Click Here
- Link for online application for DMHO Jagtial Recruitment 2022: Click Here