ESIC Kerala Medical Officer Jobs 2022: 23 Medical Officer – Specialist, Senior Resident i.e. Part Time/Full-Time positions have now become available through the ESIC Kerala Medical Officer Jobs 2022 announcement. The ESIC Kerala Medical Officer Jobs 2022 Notification states that walk-in interviews would be held for a postgraduate degree or diploma holders with three to five years of experience.
ESIC Kerala Medical Officer Jobs Notification 2022:
|Name of organization||Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Job Name||Medical Officer – Specialist, Senior Resident|
|Walk-in-Interview||05th September 2022|
- Official Website: esic.nic.in
- Job Location: Kerala
- Category of Job: Central Government Jobs
ESIC Kerala Medical Officer Jobs 2022 Complete Info:
Company Name: Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
Job Name: Medical Officer – Specialist, Senior Resident
Overall Vacancies: 23
- Specialist: 06
- Senior Residents: 17
Educational Qualifications: PG degree or diploma in the relevant discipline with Medical Council registration For a specialist post, experience:
- 3 years for a doctorate
- 5-year PG Diploma
- Following PG in the aforementioned specialty.
- For the position of Senior Resident, candidates cannot be older than 45 years old.
- Whereas the Specialist age limit cannot be greater than 67 years, whether full-time or part-time.
- For women and people with disabilities, there is no fee.
- For OBC and general applicants, the fee is Rs.250.
- For ST and SC applicants, there is a fee of Rs.50.
- Senior Resident: One year in place of GDMO’s open position.: Monthly total of Rs. 114954 (consolidated). would be decreased for diploma holders by Rs. 1350/- per month.
- Part-Time Specialist: Rs.60,000 per month plus Rs.15,000 for tasks related to responding to emergency calls.
- Senior Resident: three years under the ESIC residency program: For diploma holders, the pay level 11 of the 7th CPC with allowances (Rs. 67,700+ DA, TA, NPA, etc.) would be decreased by Rs. 1350 per month.
- Full-Time Specialist: Monthly cost: Rs.114954
Selection Process: Applicants must show up for the walk-in interview on September 5, 2022, at 10:00 AM to be chosen for the positions of Senior Resident & Specialist.
Application Procedure For ESIC Kerala Medical Officer Jobs 2022:
- Visit the official website of the association.
- Click to choose the Recruitment Tab.
- Choose the Posts with the Current Openings option.
- Click on the online application.
- Then click “Register Yourself” after selecting “New User.”
- Fill out all the required fields.
- Next, choose Final Submission.
- Printing the application is recommended as the end step.
ESIC Kerala Medical Officer Jobs 2022 Important Dates:
- Start Date For Online Applying: Started
- Walk-in-interview Date: 05th September 2022
ESIC Kerala Medical Officer Jobs 2022 Essential Links:
- Link for the ESIC Kerala Medical Officer Jobs 2022 application form and notification: Click Here
- Location for walk-in-interview for ESIC Kerala Medical Officer Jobs 2022: Administrative Block, ESIC Hospital Ezukhone