IRCTC Recruitment 2022: An announcement regarding IRCTC Recruitment 2022 for the South Zone has been made public by the administrators of the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation. 70 open positions will be filled in total as a result of this recruitment process. For a walk-in-interview to fill the position of hospitality monitor on a contract basis for two years, suitable candidates must be available for the desired job.
IRCTC Recruitment Notification 2022:
|Company Name||Indian Railway Catering And Tourism Corporation Limited|
|Job Name||Hospitality Monitor|
- Official Website: irctc.com
- Area of Job: Kerala, Tamil Nadu, & Karnataka
- Job Classification: Central Government Jobs
IRCTC Recruitment 2022 Total vacancy details:
Company Name: Indian Railway Catering And Tourism Corporation Limited
Job Name: Hospitality Monitor
Overall Vacancies: 70 Educational Qualifications:
- Full-time Bachelor of Science in Hospitality and Hotel Administration from a Central or State Institute of Hotel Management (CIHM, SIHM, PIHM), acknowledged by the National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHM & CT), the University Grants Commission, the AICTE, or the Government of India
- Only applicants who graduated in the academic years 2020–21 and 2021–22 are eligible.
Age Limit: The age restriction parameters as of August 1, 2022, are listed below.
- According to the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation’s recruitment announcement, the applicant must be at least 28 years old to be considered for UR.
- According to government regulations, candidates who are SC, ST, OBC, PwD, or Ex-Servicemen would receive an age reduction.
- Selected would receive a monthly Consolidated Remuneration of Rs. 30,000 CTC (incl. Statutory deductions as applicable).
- Additional allowances will be provided in accordance with business policies.
Selection Process: Walk-in-interview
- 3rd September 2022 for Trivandrum (Kerala) at G.V.Raja Road, Kovalam, Trivandrum
- 5th September 2022 for Bangalore (Karnataka) at S.J.Polytechnic Campus, Seshadri Road, Bangalore
- 9th September 2022 for Chennai (Tamil Nadu) at CIT Campus, Taramani, Chennai
Application Procedure For IRCTC Recruitment 2022:
- Visit the association’s official website.
- Click to choose the Recruitment Tab.
- Choose the Posts with the Current Openings option.
- Click on the online application.
- Then click “Register Yourself” after selecting “New User.”
- Fill out all the required fields.
- Next, choose Final Submission.
- Printing the application is recommended.
IRCTC Recruitment 2022 Important Dates:
- 3rd September 2022 for Trivandrum (Kerala)
- 5th September 2022 for Bangalore (Karnataka)
- 9th September 2022 for Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
IRCTC Recruitment 2022 Essential Links:
- Link for the IRCTC Recruitment 2022 application form and notification: Click Here