JKPSC ALR/ DLO Jobs 2022: In relation to the most recent JKPSC Assistant Legal Remembrancer Jobs 2022 and JKPSC District Litigation Officer Jobs 2022, we have unique information below. Interested applicants can review the full details below. The JKPSC ALR/ DLO Jobs 2022 Notification states that the organization’s representatives will hire qualified applicants for 32 Assistant Legal Remembrancer/District Litigation Officer posts in the departments of law, justice, and parliamentary affairs. The Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir residents who meet the requirements for the ALR/DLO job in terms of academic qualification, age, and other criteria are asked to apply online.
JKPSC ALR/ DLO Jobs Notification 2022:
|Name of organization||Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Job Name||Assistant Legal Remembrancer/ District Litigation Officer|
|End Date For Online Applying||30th September 2022|
- Official Website: jkpsc.nic.in
- Job Location: Jammu and Kashmir
- Category of Job: Central Government Jobs
JKPSC ALR/ DLO Jobs 2022 Complete Info:
Company Name: Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission
Job Name: Assistant Legal Remembrancer/ District Litigation Officer
Overall Vacancies: 32 Educational Qualifications: A Bachelor’s degree in law from an Indian university acknowledged by the law, as well as at least two years of relevant experience, must be verified by the district and session judge in question. Salary: The salary of the aspirants must be 47600- 151100 i.e. Level 8 Application Fee:
- Rs.1000/- is the fee for the General category
- No fee for PHC candidates –
- Rs.500/- is the fee for Reserved categories
- 40 years must be the age for the OM category
- 43 years must be the age for RBA, EWS, SC, ST, PSP, ALC/ IB, Social Caste candidates
- 42 years must be the age for PHC applicants
- 40 years must be the age for In-service candidates/ Government
Selection Process: The following criteria will be used to make the selection.
- Writing Examinations
- Document verification
- Interviews, and vivas
Application Procedure For JKPSC ALR/ DLO Jobs 2022:
- The official website needs to be visited.
- Click to choose the Recruitment Tab.
- Choose the Posts with the Current Openings option.
- Click on the online application.
- Then click “Register Yourself” after selecting “New User.”
- Fill out all the required fields.
- Next, choose Final Submission.
- Printing the application is recommended as the end step.
JKPSC ALR/ DLO Jobs 2022 Important Dates:
- Start Date For Online Applying: Started
- End Date For Online Applying: 30th September 2022
JKPSC ALR/ DLO Jobs 2022 Essential Links:
- Link for the JKPSC ALR/ DLO Jobs 2022 notification: Click Here
- Link for online application for JKPSC ALR/ DLO Jobs 2022: Click Here