Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022: We have provided information about the most recent Karnataka Government Jobs 2022 in this post. The most current notification of the Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022 was just released by the Karnataka High Court. Young professionals who are qualified as of the final day set for the accommodation of uses for direct enlisting to 150 Group-D jobs are encouraged to apply online.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment Notification 2022:
|Company Name||High Court of Karnataka|
|Job Name||Group D – Peon House Keeping, Watchman, Peon, Sweeper|
|End Date For Applying Online||17th September 2022|
- Official Website: karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- Area Of Job: Karnataka
- Job Classification: Government Jobs
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022 Total vacancy details:
Company Name: High Court of Karnataka
Job Name: Group D – Peon House Keeping, Watchman, Peon, Sweeper
Overall Vacancies: 150
- Group D – Sweeper, Watchman, & Peon House Keeping, Peon (Under Local Cadre): 21
- Group D – Sweeper, Watchman, & Peon House Keeping, Peon (Under Residual Parent Cadre): 129
- The individual must have passed the tenth standard or a similar test in order to be eligible for the Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 Notification.
- Other applicants from BC who fall under the SC/ ST/ Category-I must be between the ages of 18 and 40.
- Applicants from other BC categories II-A, II-B, III-A, and III-B must be in the category of 18 and 38.
- Additionally, candidates for General Merit must be between the ages of 18 and 35.
- Applicants from General Merit and other Backward Classes must pay a Rs. 200 application fee.
- Additionally, applicants who fall under SC, ST, Category I, or who have a qualifying disability must pay a fee of Rs. 100.
- The pay for candidates will be between Rs. 19,900 to Rs. 63,200 (Level 2), plus any applicable allowances as determined by the High Court of Karnataka.
Selection Process: Interviews and document verification will be used to choose candidates.
Application Procedure For Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022:
- Visit the association’s official website.
- Click to choose the Recruitment Tab.
- Choose the Posts with the Current Openings option.
- Click on the online application.
- Then click “Register Yourself” after selecting “New User.”
- Fill out all the required fields.
- Next, choose Final Submission.
- Printing the application is recommended.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022 Important Dates:
- Start Date For Online Applying: Started
- Start Date For Online Applying: 17th September 2022
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022 Essential Links:
- Link for the Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022 notification: Local Cadre | Residual Parent Cadre
- Link for the online application form for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022: Click Here