Labour Department Godda Recruitment 2022: Applicants should utilize this material if they want to take a risk and apply for the Labour Department Jharkhand Jobs 2022. The Labour Department Godda Jobs 2022 has been announced by District Employment Exchange, Godda authorities. Candidates who have reached the age of 18 may submit an application for this Labor Department Jharkhand Jobs 2022 for 1900 open positions. Beginning on October 12, 2022, the godda.nic.in Jobs 2022 apply online link will be operational. Individuals who are qualified and interested in this opportunity should ensure that they submit their applications by October 15, 2022, at the latest. Excellent work chances are available at District Employment Exchange in Godda for the Helper, Assembly, and Operator positions. Applicants must meet the core educational requirements by the deadline for application submission. Therefore, before applying, applicants should make sure they satisfy the standards mentioned in the godda.nic.in Jobs 2022 for the post they wish to apply for.
Labour Department Godda Recruitment Notification 2022:
|Company Name||Labor Planning, Training and Skill Development Department District Employment Exchange, Godda|
|Job Name||Assembly, Helper, Operator|
|Application Form submission deadline||15th October 2022|
- Official Website: godda.nic.in
- Job Location: Jharkhand
- Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Labour Department Godda Recruitment 2022 Total vacancy details:
Company Name: Labor Planning, Training and Skill Development Department District Employment Exchange, Godda
Job Name: Assembly, Helper, Operator
Overall Vacancies: 1900
- Assembly: 200
- Helper: 1500
- Operator: 200
- Assembly: The applicant must have done 10th, ITI, Diploma
- Helper: The applicant must have done 5th – Graduate and experience as Mason, Fitter, Carpenter
- Operator: The applicant must have done the 10th, ITI
- Assembly: The applicant’s age must be 18 – 27 years
- Helper: The applicant’s age must be 18 – 35 years
- Operator: The applicant’s age must be 18 – 27 years
- Assembly: The aspirants will get Rs. 9000 – Rs. 15000
- Helper: The aspirants will get 11500 to 17000 rupees; total CTC, 24000 rupees (for experienced applicants)
- Operator: The aspirants will get Rs. 9000 – Rs. 15000
Application Procedure For Labour Department Godda Recruitment 2022:
- Applicants must finish the online application procedure on the primary website before submitting their application.
- The applicant must fill out all required fields on the application, including those for name, home address, educational institution, and others.
- Upload the required documents together with the candidate’s picture and signature.
- Before the deadline, pay the fees and complete the online form.
Labour Department Godda Recruitment 2022 Dates To Remember:
- Online Application Beginning Date: Started
- Online application submission deadline: 15th October 2022