MPPSC Jobs 2022: Here is a chance for anyone seeking government jobs in Madhya Pradesh. The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced the hiring of 422 medical specialists for the state’s department of public health and family welfare.
MPPSC Jobs Notification 2022:
|Name of organization||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Job Name||Medical Specialists (Pathology Specialist, ENT Specialist, Surgical Specialist, Tuberculosis Specialist, Radiology Specialist, Ophthalmologist, Dentistry Specialist, Pediatrician)|
|End Date For Online Applying||15th October 2022|
- Official Website: mppsc.mp.gov.in
- Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
- Category of Job: Central Government Jobs
MPPSC Jobs 2022 Complete Info:
Company Name: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
Job Name: Medical Specialists (Pathology Specialist, ENT Specialist, Surgical Specialist, Tuberculosis Specialist, Radiology Specialist, Ophthalmologist, Dentistry Specialist, Pediatrician)
Overall Vacancies: 422
- Pathology Specialist: 34
- ENT Specialist: 21
- Surgical Specialist: 159
- Tuberculosis Specialist: 13
- Radiology Specialist: 24
- Ophthalmologist: 29
- Dentistry Specialist: 14
- Pediatrician: 128
- For Dentistry Specialist: Postgraduate degree accepted by the Indian Dental Council
- For others: The Medical Council of India-recognized Post Graduate Diploma or C.P.S. in the relevant field is a must. super specialty degree or diploma in the relevant topic recognized by the Medical Council of India, or a diploma or similar qualification, or a postgraduate degree in the relevant field.
Equivalent Qualification: Foreign degree holders who have been approved by the Indian Medical Council. Desirable
- According to the Sixth Pay Commission, the salary is Rs. 15600-39100+6600 Grade Pay. The seventh pay scale will be used to receive the relevant pay scales.)
- For Madhya Pradesh residents who fall under the categories of SC, ST, OBC (Non-Creamy Layer), and Divyangjan, there is a fee of Rs. 1000.
- Candidates from outside Madhya Pradesh need to pay Rs. 2000 for the remaining categories.
- Additionally, applicants must pay a gateway charge of Rs. 40 (including GST).
The applicant must be at least 21 years old but not more than 40 years old.
- An interview will be conducted with candidates as part of the selection process for the MPPSC Medical Specialist position.
Application Procedure For MPPSC Jobs 2022:
- The official website needs to be visited.
- Click to choose the Recruitment Tab.
- Choose the Posts with the Current Openings option.
- Click on the online application.
- Then click “Register Yourself” after selecting “New User.”
- Fill out all the required fields.
- Next, choose Final Submission.
- Printing the application is recommended as the end step.
MPPSC Jobs 2022 Important Dates:
- Start Date For Online Applying: 16th September 2022
- End Date For Online Applying: 15th October 2022
MPPSC Jobs 2022 Essential Links:
- Link for the MPPSC Jobs 2022 notification: Click Here
- Link for online application for MPPSC Jobs 2022: Click Here