NEDFi Recruitment 2022: Salutations to the job seekers! If you’re looking for new employment opportunities, check out this article. The most recent NEDFi Recruitment 2022 announcement was released by the North Eastern Development Finance Corporation Limited (NEDFi). Visit the official website, nedfi.com, to submit an application for one of the 44 Junior Executive Officers (JEO) positions that are now open. Additionally, individuals with Chartered Accountants, Cost Accountants, or any other professional degree are encouraged to apply online for the position of JEO.
NEDFi Recruitment Notification 2022:
|Name of organization||North Eastern Development Finance Corporation Limited (NEDFi)|
|Job Name||Junior Executive Officers (JEO)|
|End Date For Online Applying||05th September 2022|
- Official Website: nedfi.com
- Job Location: Anywhere in North East India
- Category of Job: Central Government Jobs
NEDFi Recruitment 2022 Complete Info:
Company Name: North Eastern Development Finance Corporation Limited (NEDFi)
Job Name: Junior Executive Officers (JEO)
Overall Vacancies: 44 Educational Qualifications:
- Obtain a degree in any field from an accredited university, or any certificate considered to be equivalent by the Central Government, with a minimum GPA of 60%.
- Candidates with Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant credentials, as well as those with any other professional degrees, may also apply.
- The candidate must meet the necessary educational requirements before August 1, 2022, or earlier.
- The pay scale of the aspirants will be 15400-900 (4) -19000-1200 (6) -26200-1300 (2)- 28800-1480 (3) -33240 including gross monthly pay of Rs.48,000/- (approx.) at the initial basic pay and average annual pay of Rs. 6.5 lacs (approx.)
- Applicants who wish to apply must be in the age category of 21 and 30 and must have been born between the first of August 1992 and the first of August 2001.
Application Fee: Application fee information is provided below each category.
- No fee for PwD/EWS
- Rs. 200 is the fee for SC & ST
- Rs. 300 is the fee for OBC
- Rs. 500 is the fee for General
Selection Process: Three phases will be used for selection.
- Online Test
- Group Conversation
- Personal Interview
Application Procedure For NEDFi Recruitment 2022:
- Visit the official website of the association.
- Click to choose the Recruitment Tab.
- Choose the Posts with the Current Openings option.
- Click on the online application.
- Then click “Register Yourself” after selecting “New User.”
- Fill out all the required fields.
- Next, choose Final Submission.
- Printing the application is recommended as the end step.
NEDFi Recruitment 2022 Important Dates:
- Start Date For Online Applying: Started
- End Date For Online Applying:: 15th September 2022
NEDFi Recruitment 2022 Essential Links:
- Link for the NEDFi Recruitment 2022 notification: Click Here
- Link for online application for NEDFi Recruitment 2022: Click Here