Shivaji College Recruitment 2022: Do you want to work as a teacher in Delhi State? So, you may benefit from this new Shivaji College Assistant Professor Jobs 2022 Notification. The most current Shivaji College Jobs 2022 announcement was just issued by University of Delhi officials at shivajicollege.ac.in. 101 Assistant Professor positions will be filled in total.
Shivaji College Recruitment Notification 2022:
|Company Name||Shivaji College, University Of Delhi|
|Name of Posts||Assistant Professor|
|Deadline for submitting the form||07th November 2022|
- Official Website: shivajicollege.ac.in
- Job Location: Delhi
- Job Category: Government Jobs
Shivaji College Recruitment 2022 Total vacancy details:
Company Name: Shivaji College, University Of Delhi
Name of Posts: Assistant Professor
Vacancies Count: 101
- a Master’s degree from an Indian institution in the pertinent, related, or related discipline, or a degree of the same status from a foreign university that has been permitted.
- The candidate must also fulfill the prerequisites stated above and have completed the National Eligibility Test (NET) given by the CSIR OR the UGC.
- The Ph.D. was obtained from a foreign college or university that, at any given time, was rated as one of the top 500 colleges in the world. Quacquarelli Symonds (QS), The Times Higher Education (THE), or the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) of Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai).
- For individuals who are SC, ST, PWD, or women, there is no fee for applying.
- However, there is a charge of Rs. 500 for candidates who are UR, OBC, or EWS.
- Applicants will get a pay level 10 (Rs. 57,700-1,82,400/-) of the 7th Central Pay Commission Pay Matrix, in addition to the customary allowances that are occasionally permitted under the norms of the University of Delhi, per the Shivaji College Jobs 2022 Notification.
Selection Process: To be chosen for the Shivaji College Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022, candidates must show up for the screening and interviews.
Application Procedure For Shivaji College Recruitment 2022:
- Prior to presenting their application, candidates should finish the internet based application process on the principal site.
- The applicant must fill out all required fields on the application, including those for name, home address, educational institution, and others.
- Upload the required documents together with the candidate’s picture and signature.
- Before the deadline, pay the fees and complete the online form.
Shivaji College Recruitment 2022 Dates To Remember:
- Start Date For Online Application: Started
- End date for online application: 07th November 2022
Shivaji College Recruitment 2022 Essential Links:
- Link for the Shivaji College Recruitment 2022 notification: Click Here
- Link for applying online for Shivaji College Recruitment 2022: Click Here