SJVN Apprentice Jobs 2022: 50 Graduate, Diploma, and ITI Apprentice positions were announced in the SJVN Apprentice Jobs Notification 2022 by Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited authorities.
SJVN Apprentice Jobs Notification 2022:
|Name of organization||Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (SJVN Limited)|
|End Date For Online Applying||15th October 2022|
- Official Website: sjvn.nic.in
- Job Location: Buxar, Bihar
- Category of Job: Central Government Jobs
SJVN Apprentice Jobs 2022 Complete Info:
Company Name: Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (SJVN Limited)
Job Name: Apprentice
Overall Vacancies: 50
- Diploma Apprenticeship: 15
- Graduate Apprenticeship: 10
- ITI Apprenticeship: 25
- Diploma Apprenticeship: A full-time engineering or technology degree in the respective area from a college or university that has received AICTE/state board of technical education recognition.
- Graduate Apprenticeship: Full-time Bachelor of Science in Electrical, Civil, or Mechanical Engineering or Technology DOECC “B” Level, MCA, or full-time BE/B.Tech (in the IT/computer engineering subject).
- ITI Apprenticeship: ITI in the appropriate field completed at any reputable institution or Board of Technical Education.
- Only those who passed the necessary test in 2020, 2021, or 2022 may submit an application.
- Candidates who have previously completed an apprenticeship program after finishing their schooling, who are currently enrolled in an apprenticeship program, or who have one year or more of work experience are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have completed an apprenticeship in SJVN or STPL are not required to apply.
- Diploma Apprenticeship: The salary of the aspirants will be Rs. 8,000/- per month
- Graduate Apprenticeship: The salary of the aspirants will be Rs. 10,000/- per month
- ITI Apprenticeship: The salary of the aspirants will be Rs. 7,000/- per month
- The application cost is Rs. 100, and it must be paid by demand draught or postal order made out to SJVN Thermal Private Limited. The application fee is not required of those who fall under the SC, ST, PWD, or PAF categories.
- As of the last day for application submission, the age restriction is 18 to 30.
- For SC and ST, there is a remission of five years, for non-creamy layer OBC, three years, for project-affected families, three years, and for PWD, ten years.
- This part is for applicants who meet the requirements based on their marks in their 10th-grade exams, ITI diplomas, graduate degrees in engineering or technology, and document verification.
Application Procedure For SJVN Apprentice Jobs 2022:
- The official website needs to be visited.
- Click to choose the Recruitment Tab.
- Choose the Posts with the Current Openings option.
- Click on the online application.
- Then click “Register Yourself” after selecting “New User.”
- Fill out all the required fields.
- Next, choose Final Submission.
- Printing the application is recommended as the end step.
SJVN Apprentice Jobs 2022 Important Dates:
- Start Date For Online Applying: 06th September 2022
- End Date For Online Applying: 15th October 2022
SJVN Apprentice Jobs 2022 Essential Links:
- Link for the SJVN Apprentice Jobs 2022 notification: Click Here
- Link for registration for Diploma and Graduate Trainee for SJVN Apprentice Jobs 2022: Click Here
- Link for registration for ITI Trainee for SJVN Apprentice Jobs 2022: Click Here
- Location for sending the application form for ITI Trainee for SJVN Apprentice Jobs 2022: To Buxar/ Chausa office of STPL