TNPSC Jobs 2022: There has been a new TNPSC Assistant Professor Jobs 2022 Notification released. The TNPSC Assistant Professor Apply Online 2022 feature has been activated by TNPSC staff members on their official website. As a result, we have included the relevant links in our post. To apply, fill out the online form by December 14, 2022, at the latest. The TNPSC Selection Process 2022 is to be used to fill a total of 24 Assistant Professor Positions in 2022, according to the announcement that has been made public.
TNPSC Jobs Notification 2022:
|Name of the Company||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Professor of Psychology-Clinical Psychologist|
|Application form closing Date||14th December 2022|
- Official Website: tnpsc.gov.in
- Job Location: Tamil Nadu
- Job Class: Central Government Jobs
TNPSC Jobs 2022 Total vacancy details:
Company Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Job Name: Assistant Professor of Psychology-Clinical Psychologist
Vacancies Count: 24 Educational Qualifications:
- A post-graduate degree in medical and social psychology or a part-II diploma in medical and social psychology from the All India Institute of Mental Health, Bangalore from Bangalore University, or any other recognized university, is required, as is a degree in clinical psychology, a post-graduate diploma in clinical psychology, or a degree in clinical psychology.
Age Limit: Applicants need to verify the age restriction till 1st July 2022 1. No highest age restriction for SCs, STs, SC(A)s,MBC/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, and destitute widows of all categories 2. “Others,” or applicants who do not belong to an SC, SC (A), ST, MBC or DC, BC (OBCM), or BCM – 37 years Application Fee:
- According to G.O.(Ms) No.32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated 01.03.2017, there is a registration fee of Rs. 150 for one-time registration.
- Rs. 200 examination fee: If they are not qualified for the concession listed below, the Examination cost shall be paid at the time the online application for this job is submitted.
- The TNPSC would give all chosen applicants a salary between Rs. 56,100 to Level 22 ($2,05,700). (Revised Pay Scale).
- Examination (Computer-Based Test Method)
- Oral examination presented as an interview
Application Procedure For TNPSC Jobs 2022:
- Visit the official website for TNPSC Recruitment 2022.
- After finishing the online enrolling procedure, log in.
- Complete and correctly complete the application.
- Fill out the necessary online information.
- Print a duplicate of the application for your records prior to submitting it.
TNPSC Jobs 2022 Dates To Remember:
- Start Date For Online Application: 15th November 2022
- Application Form Closing Date: 14th December 2022