UPRVUNL Recruitment 2022: For those seeking government employment in Uttar Pradesh in 2022, this is the ideal career opportunity. Official notice of the recruitment for the positions of Pharmacist and Junior Engineer (Trainee) Janpad was released by Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited.
UPRVUNL Recruitment Notification 2022:
|Company Name||Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited|
|Job Name||Pharmacist and Junior Engineer (Trainee) Janpad|
|End Date For Applying Online||19th September 2022|
- Official Website: uprvunl.org
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Category of Job: Government Jobs
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2022 Complete Info:
Assosciation Name: Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited
Job Name: Pharmacist and Junior Engineer (Trainee) Janpad
Vacancy Count: 33
- Pharmacist: 04
- Junior Engineer (Trainee) Janpad: 29
Educational Qualifications: Junior Engineer (Trainee) Janpad:
- Complete proficiency in Hindi written in Devnagari. if the individual hasn’t passed a Hindi high school diploma or a similar test. Within three years after joining, he or she must pass a test administered by the Registrar Departmental Examinations Government of Uttar Pradesh.
- Done a diploma of three years in civil engineering (Or)
- The AII India Council for Technical Education Government of India Delhi Polytechnic administers the three-year All India Diploma in Civil Engineering. (Or) a three-year civil engineering diploma exam offered by any university in India that was established by a law of the Central or State legislature. (Or)
- The All India Council for Technical Education, the Indian government’s National Certificates in Civil Engineering.
Pharmacist: Acknowledged by the UP Pharmacy Council with a diploma in pharmacy. Age Limit:
- Candidates with an age range of 18 to 40 years old are welcome to apply for the positions of junior engineer and pharmacist.
- Divyangjan (AVV Category) Domicile of UP: Rs. 12/-
- For SC & ST applicants (Domicile of UP) – Rs. 826/-
- Rs. 1180/- is the fee for Other Categories
- Pharmacist: The aspirant’s salary will be Rs. 29,800 i.e. Level- 05
- Junior Engineer (Trainee) Janpad: The aspirant’s salary will be Rs. 44,900 i.e. Level- 07
Selection Process: For both positions, candidates will be selected depending upon following:
- Computer-Based Exam
- Archival Test
- Verification of Documents
Method Of Applying For UPRVUNL Recruitment 2022:
- Visit the association’s official website.
- Click to choose the Recruitment Tab.
- Choose the Posts with the Current Openings option.
- Click on the online application.
- Then click “Register Yourself” after selecting “New User.”
- Fill out all the required fields.
- Next, choose Final Submission.
- Printing the application is recommended as the end step.
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2022 Important Dates:
- Start Date For Online Applying: 29th August 2022
- End Date For Online Applying: 19th September 2022
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2022 Essential Links:
- Link for the UPRVUNL Recruitment2022 notification: Click Here
- Link for the online application form for UPRVUNL Recruitment 2022: Click Here