UPSSSC Mains Exam 2022: The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission officials are inviting candidates to apply for employment to a total of 1262 available Junior Assistant vacancies.
UPSSSC Mains Exam Notification 2022:
|Name of the Company||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Name of the Job||Junior Assistant|
|Application form Closing Date||The deadline for submitting an application and paying the fee is December 14, 2022. 21st December 2022 is the deadline for fee adjustments and application modifications.|
- Official Website: upsssc.gov.in
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Job Class: Central Government Jobs
UPSSSC Mains Exam 2022 Total vacancy details:
Company Name: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission
Job Name: Junior Assistant
Vacancies Count: 1262
- Junior Assistant: 114
- Junior Assistant (UP Medical Health and Family Welfare Department Subordinate Office Clerk Cadre): 1148
- Intermediate Examination administered by the Uttar Pradesh Board of Secondary Education, or a government-approved substitute. must have earned a passing grade on any exams.
- It’s crucial to type at least 25 and 30 words per minute in Hindi and English, respectively.
- A government-recognized institution may provide a certificate that is equal to the DOEACC Society’s CCC certificate in computer operation.
- EITHER hold a “B” certificate from the National Cadet Corps OR
- Have at least two years of experience in the Territorial Army.
- Candidates who, at the time of application for the UPSSSC Junior Assistant Jobs 2022, are between the ages of 18 and 40.
- The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission officials are providing Matrix Level 3 and a monthly pay range of Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200 for the recruited individuals.
- Candidates must pay Rs. 25 processing fee online.
- The examination fee for the main examination, which must be paid separately by the shortlisted candidates before downloading the main examination admit card, is payable in the event that they are selected for the main examination.
- Candidates who are selected to take the PET 2021 preliminary eligibility test must take both the main examination and the typing test.
Application Procedure For UPSSSC Mains Exam 2022:
- Candidates that are interested can go to the UPSSSC website.
- Check the specifics of the notification by clicking on the website link provided.
- Candidates are urged to print out their registration confirmation page after completing their online registration.
- Apply online by using the official URL provided below if you are a qualified applicant.
UPSSSC Mains Exam 2022 Dates To Remember:
- Start Date For Online Application: Started
- Application Form Closing Date: 14th December 2022