IGIMS DU Recruitment 2022: IGIMS Recruitment 2022 for 70 Junior Resident (Non-Academic) Vacancies was announced by the Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS) Officials at @ igims.org. The IGIMS Jr. Resident Jobs 2022 Notification states that the authorities are prepared to hire qualified applicants by holding a walk-in interview for appointments as Jr. Residents in the various departments of this Institute on September 28, 2022, at the location given below.
IGIMS Recruitment Notification 2022:
|Name of organization||Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS)|
|Job Name||Junior Resident (Non-Academic)|
|Walk-in Date||28th September 2022|
- Official Website: igims.org
- Area of Job: Patna, Bihar
- Category of Job: Government Jobs
IGIMS Recruitment 2022 Complete Info:
Company Name: Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS)
Job Name: Junior Resident (Non-Academic)
Overall Vacancies: 70 Educational Qualifications:
- Candidates must have earned an equivalent degree recognized by NMC and passed the MBBS exam.
- Only applicants who completed their MBBS degree, including an internship, no more than two years prior to the commencement date of the Junior Resident (Non-Academic), which is September 28, 2022, will be taken into consideration.
- Candidates who have previously finished a full year of junior residency—at IGIMS Patna or elsewhere—will not be taken into consideration.
- The equivalent of a junior residency is work experience in the armed forces, central/state health services, and private nursing homes (Non-Academic).
Salary: For Junior Residents at this Institute, candidates would receive a salary of Rs. 56100 + NPA and other permissible allowances. Application Fee:
- For UR/BC applicants, the fee is Rs. 1000;
- For EBC/SC/ST candidates, the fee is Rs. 250.
- The selection of MBBS graduates will be based on their combined scores in the third professional MBBS Part-II/Final examinations as well as on merit and an interview.
- Document verification will take place in the Dean’s Conference Room on (Academic) September 27, 2022, beginning at 11:00 a.m. (Academic).
Application Procedure For IGIMS Recruitment 2022:
- The official website must be visited.
- It is clicked on the Recruitment tab.
- Select the Posts with Current Openings option.
- Click on the form online.
- Pick “New User,” then select “Register Yourself.”
- All mandatory fields must be filled out completely.
- The next option is Final Submission.
- The application should be printed as the final step.
IGIMS Recruitment 2022 Important Dates:
- Start date for applying online: Started
- Walk-in Date: 28th September 2022
IGIMS Recruitment 2022 Essential Links:
- Link for the IGIMS Recruitment 2022 notification: Click Here
- Location for walk-in-interview for the IGIMS Recruitment 2022: In the office chamber of the Director, IGIMS, Patna-14