Hindu College DU Recruitment 2022: The most recent Hindu College Teaching Jobs 2022 are available in this post for candidates. The University of Delhi’s Hindu College officials have provided details on their 2022 recruitment. For the 69 open Assistant Professor positions, the administrators are soliciting online applications for the desired jobs.
Hindu College DU Recruitment Notification 2022:
|Name of organization||Hindu College, University of Delhi|
|Job Name||Assistant Professor|
|End Date For Online Applying||01st October 2022|
- Official Website: hinducollege.ac.in
- Area of Job: Delhi
- Category of Job: Government Jobs
Hindu College DU Recruitment 2022 Complete Info:
Company Name: Hindu College, University of Delhi
Job Name: Assistant Professor
Overall Vacancies: 69
- UR – 23
- EWS – 06
- ST – 05
- SC – 11
- OBC – 21
- PwBD – 03
- A Master’s degree in a suitable field from an Indian university, or a degree of equal standing from a foreign institution that has been recognized.
- In addition to meeting the requirements listed above, the applicant must have passed the National Eligibility Test (NET) administered by the UGC or the CSIR
OR The Ph.D. degree was procured from an unfamiliar college or establishment that, at any one second, was positioned among the main 500 overall colleges by any of the accompanyings: Quacquarelli Symonds (QS), Times Advanced Education (THE), or the Shanghai Jiao Tong College’s Scholarly Positioning of World Colleges (ARWU) (Shanghai).
Salary: In addition to other customary perks, those who are chosen would get an academic pay level 10 with a rationalized entrance salary of Rs. 57,700/- according to the 7th CPC pay matrix.
- There is no application cost for women, PwBD, SC, or ST applicants.
- The fee for the UR/ OBC/ EWS category is Rs. 500.
Selection Process: Applicants must attend the interview in order to be considered for the Hindu College, University of Delhi, Assistant Professor Jobs 2022.
Application Procedure For Hindu College DU Recruitment 2022:
- The official website must be visited.
- It is clicked on the Recruitment tab.
- Select the Posts with Current Openings option.
- Click on the form online.
- Pick “New User,” then select “Register Yourself.”
- All mandatory fields must be filled out completely.
- The next option is Final Submission.
- The application should be printed as the final step.
Hindu College DU Recruitment 2022 Important Dates:
- Start date for applying online: Started
- End date for applying online: 01st October 2022
Hindu College DU Recruitment 2022 Essential Links:
- Link for the Hindu College DU Recruitment 2022 notification: Click Here
- Link for online application for the Hindu College DU Recruitment 2022: Click Here